L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Elven Elder oly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like worst russian enemy is another russian ;D

the man I gave the character to deleted everything he could... before I changed the password he deleted even quest items..  left only couple of +30 skills of...

Контент слабенький, не думал что скажу это, но единственный "норм" оппонент лохоброк и тот лагает  

Posted Images

в понедельник после рестарта прошел ЧАС, а Вош как сидел в гиране один так и сидит)) хотя ночью по 20 арен.

перемены за пару месяцев конечно разительные

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, pvpzverek1 said:

the man I gave the character to deleted everything he could... before I changed the password he deleted even quest items.. 
left only couple of +30 skills of...

No need to mislead people and server administration. The man who played on this char, did not delete yours. The fact that the account is attached to your email does not change the fact that he deleted everything that belonged to him. Lies, nothing good will not give, and the reputation of our community is more precious to me.

fo ru community

Не нужно вводить людей и администрацию сервера в заблуждение. Человек который играл на данном чаре, твоего ничего не удалял. То что аккаунт прикреплен к твоему емейлу не меняет факта, что он удалил все то что принадлежало ему.
Лож, ни чего хорошего не даст, а репутация нашего комьюнити  мне дороже..

15 hours ago, nicopool said:

No need to mislead people and server administration. The man who played on this char, did not delete yours. The fact that the account is attached to your email does not change the fact that he deleted everything that belonged to him. Lies, nothing good will not give, and the reputation of our community is more precious to me.

fo ru community

Не нужно вводить людей и администрацию сервера в заблуждение. Человек который играл на данном чаре, твоего ничего не удалял. То что аккаунт прикреплен к твоему емейлу не меняет факта, что он удалил все то что принадлежало ему.

вагон ты гонишь чтоли. хуй с ним он форзу удалил.. а дима тут причем он там на секторе 150% сам крафтил все .

fo ru community

я кстати заново точнул на 30 ееху)

fo ru community

как жизнь кстати?)

22 hours ago, pvpzverek1 said:

вагон ты гонишь чтоли. хуй с ним он форзу удалил.. а дима тут причем он там на секторе 150% сам крафтил все .

Другу своему кродбергу жалуйся :D 

21 hours ago, stress_kh92 said:

повылазили епт

Извинись.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:42 PM, claw said:

Другу своему кродбергу жалуйся :D 

Извинись.

вы два сделали хуйню. обидели вольта.. понахуявертили с чарами. че мне жаловаться. вагона против меня настроили.. мы с ним десять лет дружим

On 11/23/2018 at 6:25 PM, pvpzverek1 said:

еще и пидр дизлайк поставил\🤣

Контент слабенький, не думал что скажу это, но единственный "норм" оппонент лохоброк и тот лагает :D 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, claw said:

Контент слабенький, не думал что скажу это, но единственный "норм" оппонент лохоброк и тот лагает :D 

Edited by Fidoo