Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 07/05/20 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    I only trust polish AI,sry Emca i love you but you are just a human.
  2. 1 point
    Antharas 13, 14, 15, 16 party 100 % Frintezza 13, 14, 15, 16 party 100 % Valakas 13, 14, 15, 16 party 100 % Queen Shyeed 13, 14, 15, 16 one member 10 % Hekaton Prime 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 one member 5 % Giant Marpanak 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 one member 3 % Gwindorr 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 one member 3 % Gorgolos 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 one member 3 % Last Titan Utenus 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 one member 3 % Water Spirit Lian 13, 14, 15 one member 10 % Tiat 15, 16 party 10 % Ekimus 15, 16 party 10 % Beleth 15, 16 party 10 % Ember 13 party 1.8 % Stakato Nest bosses 11, 12, 13, 14 one member 3 % Chaos Golem 11, 12, 13 one member 3 % Baium 11, 12 party 100 % Anakim 11, 12 party 100 % Lilith 11, 12 party 100 % Zaken night 11, 12 party 100 % Zaken day 11, 12 one member 10 % Tyrannosaurus 11, 12 one member 100 % Sailren 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Roaring Skylancer 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Beast Lord Behemoth 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Crokian Padishah Sobekk 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Meanas Anor 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Eilhalder von Hellmann 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Antharas Priest Cloe 11, 12 one member 16.4 % Baylor 14 party 100 % (0.2 % chance for normal, 99.8 % chance for cursed) Aenkinel (one of them) 13, 14, 15 one member 20 % Aenkinel (the rest) 11, 12, 13, 14 one member 5 % Anakazel (Dimensional Rift) 13 party 13 % Enjoy EDIT: Fixed Aenkinel info

Announcements