L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

hellbound lvl

Just now, JohnPoun said:

Rly HB lvl 1 that fast ? F*ck it. MT doesnt need to lvl it back so other clans will be stuck for a long time. Nice low-community-server killer......bye

you won't be missed :D as u said, MT doesnt need it anymore so it will be stuck,why fcking MT has to carry your asses? the only " good" thing that came from you was that u decided to unlock HB literally same day as we did and we just let u do it for us  so we didnt have to bother with the crap instance .

1 minute ago, WokiR said:

i will not react on your "pro" talking. But if i remember right. we opened HB ... And ofc y u lvled it up cuz we are too lazy to spend 24/ in game. cuz we have lives. I dont know why u insult us for it ... 

too lazy to  spend 24h ? we were 4 ppl doing aoe for weeks . w/o getting interupted,VERY rare and whenever i logged most of times  you'd dissapear,hell u sometimes even dissapear when i wrote " you have X minutes left" . save it,you  dont have some nerve inside you to fight enemies,that's why you didnt stage it up . 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

back to the topic....... emca+jorn i know about your sympathy about everything being retail or close to retail , but u have to sometimes think outside of this box. for example even if the code is righ

well,i have to agree on that. i understand u want to keep the server retail but we're a very small community,took long for my party to stage it up even though we camped green spot and chimeras on stag

That's a lame excuse. HB doesn't need to be full all the time to not stage down. Besides, it's not 3k+ community to keep oly full all the time, yet that clown fest is left running 6h every day. W

So you compare opening with leveling it up??????????????????????????????

Cmon be serious :) 

And to be honest we started working on opening HB before you, just our CP disbanded before we could finish our progress.. but seriously u compare opening HB with staging it up? Silly

1 minute ago, Eldax said:

but if u kill 1 mob every 3 days it will refresh countdown. It happend bcuz every1 was too lazy to farm in citadel in last 3 days.

i know that.. but ppl will be still lazy to do that, it will be like every 3 days someone will sacrifice his time to kill a mob cuz there is too little ppl farming HB and citadel is just not worth doing when there are chimeras/green opened so as i said, i am sure it will happen again and with no time to react when it starts falling.. doing hot fix "get it back on 10" wont help

1 minute ago, Antistyle said:

you won't be missed :D as u said, MT doesnt need it anymore so it will be stuck,why fcking MT has to carry your asses? the only " good" thing that came from you was that u decided to unlock HB literally same day as we did and we just let u do it for us  so we didnt have to bother with the crap instance .

Im not talking about carrying, but you can kill natives and there will be no progres.....thats the point

1 minute ago, WokiR said:

As i said i will ignore your "pro" "god" talking. Emca can u say what u will do ? im bored of argue with these 2 gods :-)

I'm not sure what (and whether) should we do... Until we decide, we won't do anything, I think it's not a big hurt to have hellbound on level 1 for few hours

@WokiR as i said u never had the NErve to fight anywhere for anything,probably bullied too much @  school :) 

what makes u think  we're still motivate to still fck you up  by blocking HB stage up for once more . 

As i said to @Airaven in game, your fear of 1-2 ppl from our clan is making everything look stupid . 

it's one more excuse for you why you're losing everything and to totally quit :) 

1 minute ago, JohnPoun said:

Im not talking about carrying, but you can kill natives and there will be no progres.....thats the point

Once more people judging things on "What IF".. People we say it ALL THE TIME:

GROW SOME BALLS ... 

Since HB level decreased we have people exping at GS all this time.. 

And lets say im childish enough and im gona spend my time killing natives.. cuz i dont have better job to do :D , exp still wins..

So all you do is the only thing you are good at.. CRYING

QQ 

@emca

i dont know what mobs gives points to hellbound , but i was inside citadel exploring 2 days ago , i killed ranku/ and the other boss 1 week ago , and after that  2 days ago i reached the 3 or 4 floor of a tower of infinitum . 
any of these mobs gives points ?....

and btw setting hellbound to lvl 1 again will just make server more competitive. since we have stopped 'bulling' people in hb for 1 month now , green spot will be perma pvp mode.
we just wont have dynasty recs and access to other stones.

25 minutes ago, heroBD said:

and btw setting hellbound to lvl 1 again will just make server more competitive. since we have stopped 'bulling' people in hb for 1 month now , green spot will be perma pvp mode.
we just wont have dynasty recs and access to other stones.

but the thing is we dont need them anymore, when all other ppl does. It will only increase the gap between sides (or w/e should i call it).

Edited by Eldax

and btw indeed if it changes to lvl 1 after 3 days , u cant expect in a server of 400 daily people that 20-30 max enter hellbound  and 90% of them to green spot , u cant expect to have people inside citadel farming.... compares to the 5-10k people of retail..

i m actually surprized (if it is 3 days), that it happened now.... it should have happened 1-2 months ago

Edited by heroBD

So I've analyzed logs and the code in the server and so far I know:

• last time points were touched, it was @WokiR killing four Wandering Caravans that spawned near Green spot on 2017-04-25 12:46:19
  • Wandering Caravans give 0 points - but they give them, so the last change date gets updated
  • there's a timer running every 30 seconds checking whether last change date isn't older than the value set in config (3 days in this case)
  • today (2017-04-28) on 12:46:22 this timer started to trigger on the condition that last change date is too old and as long as level was higher than 1, it was dropping one level each 30 seconds
  • we don't know how this should behave; I think it should reset last change date when it drops the first level (12 > 11 in this case) - should it be implemented like this, it would drop 1 level each 3 days, not each 30 seconds which would be fine, but we're not sure whether it's really bug and if it should be fixed this way...

I'll try to search some forums etc.

• Like 1
Just now, JohnPoun said:

You better work on Epilogue update, cause all conditions were met.

Hellbound isn't at least stage 10 :))

Also it would be too early, server runs just a half a year

4 minutes ago, JohnPoun said:

So, you will wait till everyone leave.

HBlvl10+, tiat down 10x, ekimus 10x)

These are the conditions .. it is mentioned somehere on the forums. And if i am not mistaken nobody even tried to kill ekimus yet.

• Like 1

Announcements