L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

How about an event?

I've already started to prepare Summer Squash Event but I'm bit stuck on rewards - the rewards made by NCsoft are bit low for players here... So far my ideas are some chocolate cookies, time limited EXP/SP/RP runes and even 7/15 day Zaken/Queen Ant. I'll also add some hats. But what more? I don't want to add full equipment there (someone needs A-grade, someone S80-grade). Do you have any ideas?

All th

20 hours ago, Emca said:

I've already started to prepare Summer Squash Event but I'm bit stuck on rewards - the rewards made by NCsoft are bit low for players here... So far my ideas are some chocolate cookies, time limited EXP/SP/RP runes and even 7/15 day Zaken/Queen Ant. I'll also add some hats. But what more? I don't want to add full equipment there (someone needs A-grade, someone S80-grade). Do you have any ideas?

All that you mentioned are perfect and maybe limited time A/S grade equipment so that the new players can catch up easier.

35 minutes ago, Fidoo said:

Ok i see it now, Eldax has right.

I mean Crystals are only thing what are giving advantage now, between old players to other slackers. Everybody has S80 sets, even at boxes. WB with theirs cancer respawn can be always stolen ( now no1 is even interested of them... antharas up since months), So every1 has epics + tw/oly jewels. U cant stop others from doing tiats and getting vespers. After so much time there are hundreds accouts for Class Base so u cant even block heroes.

It would be like 1st christmass event with S+16 weapons. It was end of november- 2nd serwer month, and there were like only 15-20 S weapons(probably even less), and only few of them had +150. All advantage u were getting by experience and skill was totally canceled by this weapons. Every1 by just leaving boxes afk was getting scrolls for weapons, and 12h buff scrolls with buff better than CoV. Game was again moved to "numbers above skill". Ppl who was not able to do raids cuz no good pt set up/ no gear/ no wolfs started raiding. Handless clan (everybody knows who) started to do epics. Players who werent even thinking about crafting S Spear to farm got it for free ( with extra item passive what was increasing numbers of mobs hit- from 4 to 9 ) with Cov buff. And mage buff scrolls was just BROKEN. Additional CP/HP/defensive and doubling M atk, ofc available to use in siege zone... etc.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Waltari said:

Rekl bych tradicni odmeny ale co se tyce full itemu tak bych byl normalne max po A grade,ale to tu je uz totalne mimo po yogim..Takze rekneme max Sgr, k tomu nejaky SC max 13.

Chtelo by neco vymyslet protoze je tu mnoho preexpenych hracu kteri maji vetsinu naenchantovanou skillu na max atp,tak aby meli taky sanci i ostatni proti nim, kteri teprve zacali.

@Emca @Jorn can you please do something about these extremely rude people that insist on using their own language in an ENGLISH section? thanks

Oops, we're preparing new event and it seems we've accidentally set up old version of event drop... just ignore those enchant scrolls (there will be no Yogi event now).

It shouldn't drop anymore (if it still drops, please tell me)

• Thanks 2