L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Server status

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Emca said:

Seems so :) 485 max this week :)

Mostly thanks to @Eldax Hahaha

@Emca Maybe we can grow on this with some promotion? Not many servers see their population decline and then show a small comeback.

Also, I think an event would be nice for those of us who are back and also to get other old players back. Shows interest from the GMs ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2018 at 10:06 AM, Emca said:

Seems so :) 485 max this week :)

And now your numbers have dropped. Its a shame cus opportunities like these dont come up very often. 

I just dont get why you would spend your time working on upgrading the client of a server that barely has 30 ppl active a day instead of trying to boost those numbers and then upgrading it. 

Another mystery for Scooby Doo and his gang to resolve... or not

9 hours ago, Kanuza said:

And now your numbers have dropped. Its a shame cus opportunities like these dont come up very often. 

I just dont get why you would spend your time working on upgrading the client of a server that barely has 30 ppl active a day instead of trying to boost those numbers and then upgrading it. 

Another mystery for Scooby Doo and his gang to resolve... or not

Do you think that an event will help it? I've started to prepare gourd event (but I'm still not sure about rewards - can you give some tips? :))

1 hour ago, Emca said:

Do you think that an event will help it? I've started to prepare gourd event (but I'm still not sure about rewards - can you give some tips? :))

I don't really know if an event will help it, but its a start I guess, and you've got nothing to loose.

There are some new players running around, or maybe they are just new chars; nevertheless they need a boost to reach endgame and start challenging higher level/geared players for epics, farm spots, etc. I think Vitality as a reward would be good because this would help level up faster; that depressive feeling you get when vitality runs out is something we all experience :). Also in order to reach higher level grinding areas people need gear; not sure if an injection of adena will help people get the gear they need as they will depend on the items being for sale, but boosting the market could lead to an interest in those players who have accumulated lots of items and dont know what to do with them like @EldaxxD

At the end of the day you can at least say you've tried.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Emca said:

Besides an event, I think you could implement some features making it easier for new players to start, like starter packs, an ability to buy the first class change (for 100k, for example), the second class change for 1kk, since 3kk is quite a big amount of money for a beginner.

Also, it would be nice to have D grade shots for sale in the shops, since you can't find players selling them nowadays, so you have to craft them yourself.

• Confused 1
43 minutes ago, Mutex said:

Besides an event, I think you could implement some features making it easier for new players to start, like starter packs, an ability to buy the first class change (for 100k, for example), the second class change for 1kk, since 3kk is quite a big amount of money for a beginner.

Also, it would be nice to have D grade shots for sale in the shops, since you can't find players selling them nowadays, so you have to craft them yourself.

There are D grade shots for sale in Dion GK afaik... there are also crafters in giran.

Are there free ports for those until 40? not sure as its been a loooong time since then xD

• Like 1

Event, starter pack (No grade to A grade - all shadow, shots, vit items, exp runes?), free class changes (1st, 2nd, 3rd),  free clan level 1-x?, maybe even free nobless?

That could attract some people, but the question is how to attract big clans, and to be honest, those will rarely join server that has been running for years :/.

• Like 1

Hello,

I will optymalize your idea ;)

Event, starter pack (No grade to A grade - all shadow, shots, vit items, exp runes), free class changes (1st, 2nd) (without 3 and nobless) + epilog event with free 52 + items and free clan lvl 1-5, will be great:)

When i started play here, events give me a lot of money and motivation.

Mby you should change a litle bit rates like after epilogue update?

Regards

• Like 1

omg still the same... wipe/higher rates/buy-able class transfer...

3kk is hard for newbie to spent... WHAT? make temple champion quest series... join to academy i see(5kk reward for join)... after lvl40 is another quest series for adena... easy money (just running/killing low mobs)... Are you really dumb, that you can't make those quests? where is written that you need to change class on lvl 40? If so make quest for class change... is boring i know but i make it when i start playing here...

@event hats/adena/vitality(revita pop, milk, cake)/even buff potions will be enough... i know i hate buff pots but now when i make sub its super... i don't need to log tons of chars til lvl 70 is great... 5 or 6 lvl can be easily gained in cata/fog/it with destro or wl with trains...

I fully agree with gm's policy no-wipe... if ppl are lazy to do something.... no event/wipe/restart etc... will not help to ppl stay here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 6/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, Zero said:

omg still the same... wipe/higher rates/buy-able class transfer...

3kk is hard for newbie to spent... WHAT? make temple champion quest series... join to academy i see(5kk reward for join)... after lvl40 is another quest series for adena... easy money (just running/killing low mobs)... Are you really dumb, that you can't make those quests? where is written that you need to change class on lvl 40? If so make quest for class change... is boring i know but i make it when i start playing here...

I fully agree with gm's policy no-wipe... if ppl are lazy to do something.... no event/wipe/restart etc... will not help to ppl stay here...

Not sure how many clans are actually paying 5kk for academy, I haven't seen any lately, but maybe im mistaken.

2nd class transfer is easy if you have the money but thats a big "IF" when you are new, especially if you have to transfer several chars for example buff bots. Dont get me wrong,  I dont think it should be free but for example an event that can boost adena trade will help those newbies transfer easier.

Its very easy to tag people as "Lazy" for not logging in; most of us have stuff to do in our lives apart from gaming and if the reasons for logging in arent sufficient we wont log. A server restart would bring new players, new scenarios and consecuently new objectives and motivations hence why I would like this; however I've accepted the fact that Shrine won't wipe because this is the way the GMs want to do things, what I can't accept is that were supposed to sit here and wait for... ... ... ... what? a server update to a new chronicle that only 20ppl will still be here to play?... That's not gonna happen.

Edited by Kanuza
On 15.06.2018 at 12:50 AM, Kanuza said:

those players who have accumulated lots of items and dont know what to do with them like @EldaxxD

I was playing GF not GE, i have only "Some" S grades, and "few" S80 heavy when i was trying for mw, but i tried to sell them for some joke money or just for matses w/o success.

On 15.06.2018 at 11:26 AM, Mutex said:

the second class change for 1kk, since 3kk is quite a big amount of money for a beginner.

If some1 dont know such basic things like : lvl 15 - go giran or ask any hero for aca, he dont deserve getting ANY help.

On 15.06.2018 at 4:26 PM, Jorn said:

Event, starter pack (No grade to A grade - all shadow, shots, vit items, exp runes?), free class changes (1st, 2nd, 3rd),  free clan level 1-x?, maybe even free nobless?

That could attract some people, but the question is how to attract big clans, and to be honest, those will rarely join server that has been running for years :/.

On 14.06.2018 at 11:35 PM, Emca said:

Just Fix Geodata. Its more than any event u can imagine.

On 15.06.2018 at 5:01 PM, Rise said:

When i started play here, events give me a lot of money and motivation.

Event shouldnt be like that. Events should bring ppl from farm spots to have some rest and fun or encourage them to go farm mobs.

On 15.06.2018 at 4:26 PM, Jorn said:

free class changes (1st, 2nd, 3rd),  free clan level 1-x?, maybe even free nobless?

If u make this happend there will be more ppl like : " I made 5 th for tw badges, they need only lvl 40 to get them, but by accident i made them 76, 3rd and noblesse and now doing CB to get some tokens. I'm not feeding my main on CB, just tokens"

Edited by Eldax
  • Like 2