L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Slava Ukraini! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

IMPORTANT: Daylight saving time discussion

19 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

Offcourse it matters, if the time moves to much I won't be able to attend as I have work / life outside of the game.

Only reason I don't do Oly is because I am not nobles.ย 

LOL

moving it 1 hour "front" ( ย 01:00 instead of 00:00 for example) it will be like before,and even better for everybody in the EU ,no comment about the restย 

ย 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok stop posting sh its about % of population using forum or any other sh its ....The simpliest and the fastest way how to manage this is to make survey / voting app on your main site ( l2shrine.com) o

dont speak instead of us.. just because GMs dont want to change time doesnt give us a reason to quit the server.... about the rest yea ur right, change it one last time and let it be.. i wou

if olympiad is the main problem, you can just reduce olympiad period by one hour

Posted Images

so if we can agree that changing time twice a year is problematic, lets make poll about what permanent timezone suits community best. :] You will see for yourself, there will be like 1/4 players voting top... rest just dont care about time as they are not attening events. All i ask is to make active ones satisfied :]

ย 

8 hours ago, Gogita said:

Are you sure that if they switch the server time and many things bug u wont make new thread crying about it instead ?

i dont want to play war note in this case, so even if u dont believe it, we are all adults and we can accept when bugs pops up after something admins do for us. (If they wont make excuses "its because time change" year later :D )

btw as they state there is too little ppl who care about it, can u ask your clanmates to post here ?

ย 

1 hour ago, Emca said:

It is exactly the same it was for last half a year...

fAEy3zK79skRvRYMwLlCfYIl0mQQo07BDwzc-vfd

I dunno if you pretend to not understand or u truly don't..

When we all switched from summer DST to winter DST olympiad was ending at 1 am and before and after.. now it ends 2 am.. thats what he mean by "as always"

• Jorn locked this topic