L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Discussion about the Hunt for Pirate Captain Uthanka's Treasure event

Can I suggest to disable the sale of event keys and coins? People can destroy it if they dont use it after the event.

Just would help having to quadruple check you are selling chest keys and not the event keys...currently when you go to sell it event keys and coins comes up :)Β 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is quick guide on how this event works in case you are stuck or just don't know. *TIP: disable the ground detail as there is a delay when the key drops you don't want to miss it when it d

Personally I think its good that they don't give all the hats. This way they have the next set of hats for other events. Β 

Posted Images

Hey so I noticed there is a few hats and agathons which are "no exchange/drop/sale". Can you please confirm if this is just the wording or you have done this by design? The reason being I would like to trade the items between my characters if I get a hat eventually and I am sure others would also. So limiting this on the high end hats is not that great and makes it less attractive. The low end hats doesn't have this in the wording. As this is a custom event It would be nice to change / swap hats with other players when the events ends as well. It would be good to get that as a confirmation now then later when people already exchange it. :)Β 

3-02-2017 8-36-51 PM.png

Edited by Kirito

Maybe someone can help me here. I just wanna make sure this is right. I have opened one normal box, gotten one silver coin. Opened a deluxe box, got one gold coin, and a bunch of orcs popped out.

We get 1 coin per box opened? One hat is like 50 silver and 5 gold.

I have to open 55 boxes to get one hat?

Β 

2 hours ago, Mulder said:

Maybe someone can help me here. I just wanna make sure this is right. I have opened one normal box, gotten one silver coin. Opened a deluxe box, got one gold coin, and a bunch of orcs popped out.

We get 1 coin per box opened? One hat is like 50 silver and 5 gold.

I have to open 55 boxes to get one hat?

Hi,Β No the rewards are random. I received 1 silver coins from 2-3 chest thenΒ my 4th box I got 5 silver coins. :)Β Just luck :PΒ 

41 minutes ago, TzaR said:

Any privileges fot treasury hunters?

Mean craft/chance to open boxes.

I don't think so since it's a event,Β everyone should have equal chances. If TH or other dagger class can open chest using skill / has better chanceΒ that would be a bug in my opinion and make the event non-balanced. :)Β 

55 minutes ago, Eldax said:

Is it possible to make chests drop always 5 coins not 1-10?

We don't want to make such radical changes in it, also we feel this is the way koreans would do it :D

13 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

@EmcaΒ is it possible to have a try on hat option? So we can see how the hats look on ourΒ characters? (similar to what the armor stores have). This would be awesome if we can :)Β 

Probably yes, but we haven't tested it... maybe we'll try to make it if we have time but I won't promise anything

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe an idea would be once the event finish create a option inside the event NPC in Giran to swap the keys for the coins at a random rate? Since the event will stop chests and keysΒ wont spawn so the left overΒ keys would be useless. However some people might be missing a few coins which they can buy from the other people in that period to still get hats. Just a suggestion.

Like letter event NPC were stillΒ in town,Β I believe NPC will continue be available 1 week after this event too. I believe making extra NPC to trade keys for random coins will be a hard job so letting treasure chests spawn after the event is over is not a bad idea also.Β