L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

last day of oly

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I didnt know whole fors is black.

• Thanks 1
On 2.02.2018 at 7:43 AM, klever said:

MA set +8 MW

W8, w8 w8... Set +8? with shrine enchant rates? wtf?
% chances to +8 are 100;100;100;66;33;25;20;16   so its 0.17% total for Helmet/gloves/boots and 1% for robe.
According to those % chances u would need 90 BEAS for robe and 540 for each other part, and ofc COUNTLESS amout of EAS .....
So u have 2 be or fcking insane retarded luckers, or insane retarded rb farmers ( additionally +luck to drop those beas) or u just LIE.

And 2nd question. Who the fck is Bourne? Some1 new i had no chance to met when i was playing? Or some1 i knew made a reroll?

Bourne was a zaken box when we were still playing,about the armor i guess they didnt use BEAS since MAjor in kinda trashy to get in epilogue.i Used over 100 BEAA on found maje leather and i only got my main armor +6 ( which is safe on +4 so it doesn't really count :D ) 

22 hours ago, Eldax said:

% chances to +8 are 100;100;100;66;33;25;20;16   so its 0.17% total for Helmet/gloves/boots and 1% for robe.
According to those % chances u would need 90 BEAS for robe and 540 for each other part, and ofc COUNTLESS amout of EAS .....
So u have 2 be or fcking insane retarded luckers, or insane retarded rb farmers ( additionally +luck to drop those beas) or u just LIE.

And 2nd question. Who the fck is Bourne? Some1 new i had no chance to met when i was playing? Or some1 i knew made a reroll?

Be calm. Major Arcana Robe Set usual (+6/120)

Bourne' This one-armed hero of "Treasure Hunter"

Shot00028.jpg

On 03.02.2018 at 6:18 PM, Eldax said:

i had here 7 successfully enchanted MA gloves +4 in a row 

4 hours ago, TzaR said:

i had here 7 successfully enchanted MA gloves +4 in a row 

0.66 ^ 7 *100% = 5.8%.  LR redropped same akamanach sword 11 times in a row which chance is equal 0.048%, but still, we were speaking here about masterwork set+8 not normal useless gloves+4...
btw when i was still playing 4 eas cost more than those major gloves.
isnt it better to use those eas for S Shirts?