L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

It's all about knowledge

Hello there !

I've recently found a small group of 4 ppl (me included) to play here. They kind of started here and I found them but anyway, I have a question concerning the experience in Gracia Epilogue. In this server, as far as I see, the best PvE classes are titans,doombringers,grand khavataris,Dreadnoughts. What would u recommend an optimal setup would be, considering the fact that we might need to get boxed buffers ? I also would like to know how would u rate on the scale of 1/10  (PVE) the soulhounds, duelists, daggers in general.

Thanks!

titan is the best in solo situations. if u have the supports needed he is beast  because he has the full package with the less gear needed. 
easy 1man aoe
raid boss slayer even on 1man when u got the supports needed
so in this server that numbers were always not so high and u didnt have the '5-6 people active farming together' , titans won . everybody did titan and solo....
but all fighter classes can hold a pole with 2 subkills and dark sets and AOE at pagans. 
also warlords + healer is good combos , or for more active partys DB + GLADI + EE+HEALER can do what SEKTOR does in the video , way better , but u need 3-4 active geared... not 1......
mage party can do early good aoe also ( i dont know about new epilogue spots).

if u are close friends + active on same hours , do something that needs u all active so u have at least some fun. the titan/walord solo aoe gets too boring at some point.

if u arent interested in aoe , TIER 1: titans-tyrants, TIER 2: daggers-doombringers we the king of solo xp , and again with right gear and supports can go EVERYWHERE

Edited by heroBD
34 minutes ago, heroBD said:

titan is the best in solo situations. if u have the supports needed he is beast  because he has the full package with the less gear needed. 
easy 1man aoe
raid boss slayer even on 1man when u got the supports needed
so in this server that numbers were always not so high and u didnt have the '5-6 people active farming together' , titans won . everybody did titan and solo....
but all fighter classes can hold a pole with 2 subkills and dark sets and AOE at pagans. 
also warlords + healer is good combos , or for more active partys DB + GLADI + EE+HEALER can do what SEKTOR does in the video , way better , but u need 3-4 active geared... not 1......
mage party can do early good aoe also ( i dont know about new epilogue spots).

if u are close friends + active on same hours , do something that needs u all active so u have at least some fun. the titan/walord solo aoe gets too boring at some point.

if u arent interested in aoe , TIER 1: titans-tyrants, TIER 2: daggers-doombringers we the king of solo xp , and again with right gear and supports can go EVERYWHERE

i disagree about the part for the daggers solo'ing,i couldnt tank more than 15 chimeras at once.

Polearm? AOE? Oh pls, we were using Kruchy (tyrant) to train 30+ chimeras and kill them 1 by 1 with fists in draco set. Thats hardcore.
Also i agree with @herobd and GE change almost nothing for nukers, they have 2-3 spots to farm- fog,dino,Heine fields but still its better to make box titan.