L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

post for emca / another GMs

I don’t know where to start, but I’m already tired of reading insults based on xenophobia, national hostility and just the stupidity of one person.

Confirmation of this - the answers in each topic on the forum and in the game. The life of this person is believed around my actions in the game and posts.

I'm asking GMs or anyone else with any connection to them to take action. It is possible to block the display of his posts for me, and better for the entire forum, because it is inadmissible to behave this way in the 21st century.

I would also like to note the insults in the game, which are listed in this post.

Screenshot_4.png

1 hour ago, yurkadd said:

insults based on xenophobia, national hostility and just the stupidity

Oooh trying to use big words now, aren't we? Hahahaha. There were penty of russian speaking players.

But yeah...it's based on your stupidity and refusal to post in English in the English comment section.

7 minutes ago, yurkadd said:

Now it will twist and twist - we are watching

yeap...stupidity at its finest. twist-mwist...  After the help from the dictionary again to the level of amoeba.

Go write "xenophobia" again

On 2/29/2020 at 8:13 PM, yurkadd said:

Буду тебе, пидору, отвечать только на родном русском языке. 

Уебка хуже нигде не встречал.
Радует, что когда я вижу тебя в игре - ты лежишь мордой в пол и жмёшь ту виладж, буржуй хуев 😚

Shot00105.png.4e165b804b312153a67b2c9cbc40d80b.png

4 hours ago, Nukem said:
  On 2/29/2020 at 8:13 PM, yurkadd said:

Буду тебе, пидору, отвечать только на родном русском языке. 

Уебка хуже нигде не встречал.
Радует, что когда я вижу тебя в игре - ты лежишь мордой в пол и жмёшь ту виладж, буржуй хуев 😚

And after that quote,  that thing has the nerve to write about "insults". HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep whining and playing victim. It's quite entertaining.

Post again russian in the "english section" and you will be whining again!

You were warned earlier as well. Well obviously your lonely brain cell didn't understand the warning.

/for sure can't even comprehend how to use yandex translate./

For homework - try writing some fancy words again from the dictionary ... like "xenophobia".  "Are we watching" this?

Edited by Nukem
2 hours ago, yurkadd said:

The direct confirmation of this is the insult above.

And just this time, I'm going to explain it for you... There is no "insult" above. Obviously your ignorance/low IQ level are misleading you.

No insult in "like a little b***h" whatsoever. Obviously it's a comparison for your "level of whining". Well at your level of intelligence can't blame you for that obvious mistake.

You are welcome. That explanation was free of charge.

You can continue to write here something about me or about your problems. I'm not interested in this and I don't even read your posts. Just leave from all my topics. You were not invited here and nobody needs you here.

It's cool that everyone who comes to the forum saw your true face and made conclusions for themselves.

What are you thinking of yourself I don't care. Leave me alone and let the admins decide on this situation.

Edited by yurkadd

Blah-blah-blah ... Ignoramus style again. Keep trying to write. Even your russian is on ignorant/low level

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

P.S. Write again in russian in the english section of the forum, and I'll fuck you up again!

7 hours ago, Nukem said:

Blah-blah-blah ... Ignoramus style again. Keep trying to write. Even your russian is on ignorant/low level

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

P.S. Write again in russian in the english section of the forum, and I'll fuck you up again!

You should stop, seriously. Everytime I tell myself that you can't go any lower, yet you surprise me all the time

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Nukem said:

You're so funny. Who are you there f*** up? 😄
This is when you fell from 1 hit? Or when you are afraid to accept war for more than a year? Or when u defeat every match with me on oly?
Write further. Each new message is a nail in the lid of your coffin 

There is nothing you can do in the game. Hence the insults and posts on the forum.
Edited by yurkadd

And the blabbing continues.

On 11/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, yurkadd said:

and I don't even read your posts

59 minutes ago, yurkadd said:

Hence the insults and posts on the forum.

Phahahaha. It's probably from Chukotka. "Chukcha is a writer, not a reader".

We've already established that you are retarded and/or stupid.

And we've established who started the flaming as well. In russian , in the english section of the forum.

And now it is whining. Keep whining ignoramus. Your posts are still there.

On 11/26/2020 at 4:15 PM, Nukem said:

And the blabbing continues.

Phahahaha. It's probably from Chukotka. "Chukcha is a writer, not a reader".

We've already established that you are retarded and/or stupid.

And we've established who started the flaming as well. In russian , in the english section of the forum.

And now it is whining. Keep whining ignoramus. Your posts are still there.

this message one more evidence that "There is nothing you can do in the game. Hence the insults and posts on the forum"

Edited by yurkadd

Are you trying to write something dumb-dumb? Hahahahahahahaha

Keep tying. Now to the "stupidity and/or retardedness" we can add "delusions and complexes". Seek some help from the nearest psychiatrist.

Who's the one whining eh? Please continue. You quite entertaining. Like a free show from a retarded clown.

P.S. All your "this message one more evidence"-s  for the level of your low intelect/illiteracy/stupidity and/or retardedness.

18 hours ago, yurkadd said:

There is nothing you can do in the game.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!! What kind of dumbfuckery is even that? I'm enjoying the game and obviously you are retarding ..."nothing you can do" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm doing everything I want, thank you very much. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Can we all please stop the hate and try to make up a new friendship ?

Pedravina and Mr changemainchareverymonth , u can try coop and make something here !!!

(btw this server , even on his darkest , headless moments keeps being sooooo entertaining. Nearly cried out of laughs at them post :D )

P.S. iRuskie welcome to the internet. 

3 hours ago, heroBD said:

Can we all please stop the hate and try to make up a new friendship ?

Pedravina and Mr changemainchareverymonth , u can try coop and make something here !!!

(btw this server , even on his darkest , headless moments keeps being sooooo entertaining. Nearly cried out of laughs at them post :D )

P.S. iRuskie welcome to the internet. 

Sorry dude, some of us don't have the time to nolife anymore. Even so, it's just 10-15 ppl playing, so it'd be a lost cause.