L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

My recomendation is to change the vote reward buff  (I mean about the actual buff that u see in your bufflist) and put it somewhere else cause it fucks up the whole buff calculations.

i mean atm it isnt a problem , but in the future imagine a destro full buffed that has to do calculation for opening skills like haste trigger/focus trigger/protections/fighters will + all those buffs while having a just visible buff always there (without taking any buff spot). it is already super annoying sometimes when i m on limits and either am 1 buff minus , or i go 1 buff overbuff because this buff there always confuses me... 

ok people must be aware that they havent voted and it helps a lot , but for example if u can move it to debuffs bar or something.

Edited by heroBD
15 minutes ago, Emca said:

I think that the golden frame is enough - we'll probably change it during next restart

The only problem is that players won't see how much time is left

Cant you make and ingame command .premium (or something like this), which would say time left? 

3 hours ago, Deathwing said:

There are some exp items that can be used instead of buff

Limited Rune Of Experience/sp placed in inventory of all characters when they should get gift buff

or some exp bracelet placed into agathion slot.

stop here sir. "buff" is only matter of counting/spot where u are used to have last buffslot , but otherwise it doesnt limit you. If you will place something in inventory, that is dead slot in inventory.

Golden frame + ".premium" command looks like best solution to me. Counter is not that important anyway, most ppl plays for short period of time, so they just vote when they start the game (except Antistyle, he is working 13h a day while spaming HV 25/7). And even ppl who playing more are like: "heh, buff is gone, lets vote"

On the other hand, premium buff should be visible for players as much as possible, so they DONT forget to vote. Now people clearly see, that buff is gone. When this icon is gone(probably next restart), people will start to vote less as they will forget they are not on PA buff right now. Goal here is to have as many people voting as possible. 

10 hours ago, porem said:

stop here sir. "buff" is only matter of counting/spot where u are used to have last buffslot , but otherwise it doesnt limit you. If you will place something in inventory, that is dead slot in inventory.

Golden frame + ".premium" command looks like best solution to me. Counter is not that important anyway, most ppl plays for short period of time, so they just vote when they start the game (except Antistyle, he is working 13h a day while spaming HV 25/7). And even ppl who playing more are like: "heh, buff is gone, lets vote"

1v1 me fegt