L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

general thoughts about first days of the server

1 hour ago, Eldax said:

Yes, I'm lazy, same as 90% ppl here i guess. Im not even playing ranged char, and picking up is a pain in ass for me. In most cases serwers dissable autoloot just to add in donate shop this option, but here w/o any donate, its just a think to kill survivors.

Sad story

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't understand what is the problem with second class quest. All of u people known, what u sign up for. This server is mean to be retail, and guess what, that also includes class quest. Many

I'm playing here as spoiler main, and the spoil rates are really awful, every fifth mob gets spoiled, i agree that spoil rates should be increased or xp/sp lowered. And about the player counter, i thi

I think we can do rate changes ONLY if 98+ % players on the server really want it. Otherwise it's nonsense. EDIT: I still think it's bit hard core, but it's normal for a lowrate - I've played on

10 hours ago, heroBD said:

Server rates : my personal opinion is that drop/spoil rate should be x3 (or xp x3) (adena can still be x2.5 for the later lvls balance) . the way the server is made , (with gracia fast xp to 78 + single kamalokas/12 hours) makes you xp very fast but be far behind in gear. specially about spoilers that are gonna be many in a small community , we are gonna get ourselves depression with these rates . i made a 1st class quest , i went 24 lvl and i wasnt able to get many easy basic recipes , on several occasions i turned xp off and lost much vitality....) . i dont wanna even think about these rates on 75 + for S things . it is unfair on this population because there are other easy ways to get things ( materials ,keymaterials from quests , raid bosses, but u nerf spoil to the ground with these rates for solo 1-2-3 box players).dont get me wrong , i dont want the game to be easy , but it feels unbalanced atm to me.

Server population: PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE THIS SERVER A CHANCE!!! specially people considering to leave because it didnt get the desired numbers. this project , the love + activity the admins give to us and the server , they deserve a chance. and the server deserves a chance . i myself was hugely disappointed about the numbers (personally i d want 400 active to consider it full competitive , economy balanced etc , BUT  :

1st different kind of fun can be achieved even with lower numbers 

2nd: IT IS THE KIND OF SERVER THAT WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HELP AND ADVERTISMENT WILL HAVE MORE PEOPLE AFTER IT'S BEGGINING THAN ON IT'S ACTUAL BEGGINING. u have to understand and believe it that. instead of quit , make it work. give it 1 month , 2 weeks , ask for friends to play , motivate them , there are plenty of motivations for some people to play on a server like this ( the first anthy.... not in 3-4 days like russian style , but after a month with tons of effort....) , ( the low numbers more focused epic fights) , (the little numbers of 100% tryhard/rush players) ( the long lifetime of the project). i m sure that there are more than 100-150 people that share my idea for the game here . every single one says :"game is not like it used to be , it is not fun anymore, everybody plays to sell items later on, nobody enjoys actual game , etc" . well this server is what u wish for , but u , the community that is the main problem of l2 the last years have to give it a chance! If the people that 'quit' played here , even if they opened 1 more window for the counters they would help the server's marketing throught .online). 

PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUIT OR WANT TO QUIT ,                GIVE             IT          A FUCKING       CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+100 for evrything also spoil CHANCE, not amount.

22 minutes ago, EmperorDog said:

I think the voting reward needs to be upped, like adding some items or coins for it - it works really well for other servers (of course nothing expensive, just like a vita pop or coins to buy vita pops I dont know..)

We're are going to discuss and consider adding more value to the vote reward system.

8 hours ago, Pasime said:

I'm playing here as spoiler main, and the spoil rates are really awful, every fifth mob gets spoiled, i agree that spoil rates should be increased or xp/sp lowered. And about the player counter, i think it should be removed, because when a person visits the website for the first time he is looking for the player counter to see how many online, and often he judges the server by the player counter. There is a good exaple of a server i dont want to advertise, but L2 Dawn that i played, it does't have online counter or donation for items, and in the beginning of this server was hard, empty cities no one to party with, but administration didn't gave up and now giran is full of shops, there epic fights and so on. So if administration of this server and people that are playing here won't let their hands down, this could be a succesfull project. People that visit here needs to see that there are people still playing, maybe events apearing, and without even noticing you see more people. This is my opinion, and i'm going to play here till it closes, and i hope it's not soon. (There could be grammar mistakes, sorry, English is not my native language)

We will definitly continue with our plan - we want to have happy players on our server. Our priority is still propagation of the server and bug fixing. We are trying to be as active as possible .. it might happen that we wont be in game every day, but we are watching forums constantly so anybody can leave us a message and we will respond as soon as possible.

I think we can do rate changes ONLY if 98+ % players on the server really want it. Otherwise it's nonsense.

EDIT: I still think it's bit hard core, but it's normal for a lowrate - I've played on 1x server and it was MUCH MUCH worse. On 1x you don't even have money for teleports and run from town to town (or half way + soe), also on 1x server you hunt a lot without soulshots :)

• Like 1

i didnt say it is hard , i said it is unbalanced . i know aspects on the game of how to make materials/keys in easy ways mid game , i can kill boss to get db parts or staff like that , i said it is unfair to the guys using spoilers to go and spoil db parts , i said it is unfair to the guys main spoilers go and spoil 5k cbp in 2.5 rates (and maybe 1.5-2 atm on some bugged monsters). 

i said that when a basic recipe should have 0.14%  (1/6 , 1/7 ) and i killed 30 + mobs to take it  , (happened twice) , also when i xped literally 1.5 hours for taking crafted leather recipe 1% drop on a low population server where it normally should be on shops in giran for like 50k........  i say that all this is kinda unbalanced and hard. but after a lot of thinking , yes it feels somehow right because indeed server would be too easy . it is just that with this population u cant have a complete economy and must do every simple thing on your self. nobody is gonna sell sop , we must all make spoilers 40 lvl and get our ass spoiling..... this is unbalanced .

Edited by heroBD

Don't have much time right now so just one short comment, nobody is gonna sell sop, cbp, ... - I think that if you set up private buy for it with some decent price, some spoilers will go spoil it for you

@emca i have an idea about global chat ( if it is possible to be done ) 

can the + trade chat be done global  alone as it is ? in this way whoever wants to spam can spam , and whoever wants to turn it of just do it. 

it wont harm anyone . even now the economy in giran (at least at chat is very poor ) . 

the only reason why i d personally want global chat is trades, nothing more , it helps the people that xp a lot , the people that dont like to stand in giran for hours , specially with this small community atm. economy is the (alpha and the omega as we say in greece) and it is extremely vital to the server , specially to old school players 1-2 toon players.

it would help us not do every single aspect of the game on our own....

1 hour ago, heroBD said:

can the + trade chat be done global  alone as it is ? in this way whoever wants to spam can spam , and whoever wants to turn it of just do it. 

That's actually a good idea. My only concern would be people that spam the trade chat knowing its global chat. As a consequence people will just disable the trade chat and then we don't have a channel which we don't really use. 

@Kirito

trust me traders even with spam will do their job , the others can disable it if it is irritating .

it is good because it is a chat that isnt used atm  . only maybe in giran like 1-2 times / hour or by macros ....so the ones who ll disable it wont have a problem... it isnt like disabling the all chat..

I'm still not sure...

+ players can trade more effectively
- not retail feature
- hero chat becoming useless
- even with decent reuse it's still spamming tool (this doesn't apply to hero chat as it's difficult to become one)

IMHO not worth it