L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Mt quit server ?

10 minutes ago, inex said:

.Also some competition will have atleast in Oly.Good News.

I kinda dont understand this part.. what do you mean "some competition"?  is that some kind of "we can finally feed heroes to our clan" kinda talk?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Torkit said:

I kinda dont understand this part.. what do you mean "some competition"?  is that some kind of "we can finally feed heroes to our clan" kinda talk?

Mb he means u will finally fight vs ppl with same gear, not vs vespers with 300 atri ;p

MT quit server? xDxDxD time to feed your own boxes to get heroes? Server is going to be again PvE based ( not that there was so much pvp we didnt have time to breathe .. ) 

as long as we can still log and form 1 pt,sorry to tell you but u won't do sh1t =)

• Like 1

Good news! LR will take all the heroes once again :D like the 1-2-3 month of the server :D some :D competition :D in :D oly :D and :D some :D HB :D Farm :D Because :D Antistyle :D was :D the :D bad :D guy :D that :D killed :D everybody :D in :D hb :D because :D if :D it :D wasnt :D for :D me :D you :D guys :D would :D be :D dying :D in :D hb :D .

have u even fucking entered HB  just to target the npc next to the port? cause if it wasnt for MT  you'd be still hitting greenspot ( YEAH,NOT you ) 

4 minutes ago, Gogita said:

Dont forget you were part of this clan too so.. i think its time for you to quit too ;) together with ragnar and his bunch of randoms

Try reading it out loud with just 1 breath! (make sure it's a deep one :P ) 

Ragnar? u mean the guy who talked to other clans ( LC - Forsaken ) to group up against us ( after saying he wants to end the ally peacefuly ) ,told them he will back them up with his alliance members (EcthelionReborn) and his own clan members ( I N V I C T U S ) ,then told his alliance members to go dion for castle siege ( Without telling them the reason ) and backing off minutes before the attack (BIG INVASION OMFG MT VS SERVER qqq gg   SO EZZZZZZ) to take Heine for his box clan to have manor  SO THAT LATER HE CAN TELL US THAT ECTHELION GOT BLACKMAILED AND WERE FORCED TO HELP LC/FS and all of this SO THAT HE DOESNT SHOW UP AND FCK UP HIS RELATIONS WITH MT THE SUPER MEGA POWAH OF THE SERVAH and made his new alliance to leave in less than a week and the whole new super duper POWAH ( LC/Forsaken! OMG MT QUIT SERVER PLS HELP ) get mad at  him?????????????? 

"hahahah invictus cant make even one party hahahaha best organization hahahahha cant even kill twins ahahahah MT killed baium for them and EVEN GAVE THEM THE RING.OMGOMGOMG hahahahha noob clan with noob organization hahah. oh wait im actually leaving clan guys. im joining "once I N V I C T U S always I N V I C T U S" cuz they have nice organization. EVEN BETTER THAN YOU!!! bye. "

some general MT-invictus ally break drama , and some general flame to the server.

btw gogita why u flame invictims? didnt they ask from us, not to do mess with their feeding waves so that they ended up emptying 50-60 nobless boxes  and having their "fed heros"  on 40-50 points? 3-4 going to be heros...
doesnt this waste of points needs extreme organitation to accomplish? i havent seen anything like that ever.
oh sry i have , gratz lastruns for heros this month with 80-100 boxes emptied by points (started doing oly in 2nd of the april. well fed)

Hey guys, you really are troubled! Or really bored..?

But don't mind me, please carry on! I am seriously having a blast reading your theories, keep them coming..it's been fun reading such comedy while travelling in the last days.

Just for your information Invictus is active, strong and recruiting - while having as much fun as possible in the process. 

10 minutes ago, Meatshield said:

Comedy is invictus trying to kill baium with 2x sub <76 destros. Can anyone tell me if invictus ever killed 1 baium without getting carried by someone ? 

hey,they're having fun xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it's theories but even his own allies didnt know shit about being blackmailed by LR xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 hour ago, Thesis said:

Just for your information Invictus is active, strong and recruiting - while having as much fun as possible in the process. 

Not strong enough to accept war to a clan with five people.