L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

hellbound lvl

2 minutes ago, JohnPoun said:

Lol, every clan must kill tiat before you start thinking about Epilogue ? :D

Not every clan, but I would expect that all major clans kill him at least once :)) So you already see there's much you can achieve before we update to Epilogue :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

back to the topic....... emca+jorn i know about your sympathy about everything being retail or close to retail , but u have to sometimes think outside of this box. for example even if the code is righ

well,i have to agree on that. i understand u want to keep the server retail but we're a very small community,took long for my party to stage it up even though we camped green spot and chimeras on stag

That's a lame excuse. HB doesn't need to be full all the time to not stage down. Besides, it's not 3k+ community to keep oly full all the time, yet that clown fest is left running 6h every day. W

3 minutes ago, mirage said:

Tiat is a girl.

Ah, you're right... Lot of czech players say (wrong) "jdeme na Tiata", declining him as masculine noun which is bit confusing and you easily get used to it :))

the mentality of people that get 85 lvl + dynasty set and think that the server is over , or on some occasions in the first SOD or first 300 weapons is stupid.

and even if u have this mentality , do u have vesper weapons ? did u even participate in one antharas/valakas/tiat/ekimus/beleth/sod/zaken? 
my personal idea when u are done is if u have participated in every pve aspect of the game at least 1 time , have 85 lvl , foundation dynasty set +6 600element/vesper set+6 600 element , vesper 300 weapon +6-7 , and at least 5-6 core skills + 30. then u are done "endgame" and need to go for next update.

up until now ekimus/beleth hasnt been killed , and except moragtong,  noone killed the other things that i said. not killed , didnt even try/participate , cause most of the times they arent camped on spawn.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, heroBD said:

my personal idea when u are done is if u have participated in every pve aspect of the game at least 1 time , have 85 lvl , foundation dynasty set +6 600element/vesper set+6 600 element , vesper 300 weapon +6-7 , and at least 5-6 core skills + 30. then u are done "endgame" and need to go for next update.

I liked the first part -- try it all -- although by that standard 99% of people are never done, since they simply don't bother with some areas. For example Isle of Prayer raids, or Tower of Naia, or even Core.

The second part, +++ this and that, is braindead. That's just endless repetitive grind for zombies, not for people with a tiny bit of self-respect.

i didnt say u have to do it in 2 months playing 20/24 hours daily. u can slowly do it in 1 year or even more. this is why i chose this server. because every server prior to this was dying after the big side was leaving server after 1st SOD. 

and yea , some pve might be useless if u look it only gear wise  (core/orfen/any citadel + spot except beleth/essense lvl2) , but sometimes it is fun to do it even once if u are bored by daily things.

Edited by heroBD
10 hours ago, Emca said:

So I've analyzed logs and the code in the server and so far I know:

• last time points were touched, it was @WokiR killing four Wandering Caravans that spawned near Green spot on 2017-04-25 12:46:19
  • Wandering Caravans give 0 points - but they give them, so the last change date gets updated
  • there's a timer running every 30 seconds checking whether last change date isn't older than the value set in config (3 days in this case)
  • today (2017-04-28) on 12:46:22 this timer started to trigger on the condition that last change date is too old and as long as level was higher than 1, it was dropping one level each 30 seconds
  • we don't know how this should behave; I think it should reset last change date when it drops the first level (12 > 11 in this case) - should it be implemented like this, it would drop 1 level each 3 days, not each 30 seconds which would be fine, but we're not sure whether it's really bug and if it should be fixed this way...

I'll try to search some forums etc.

back to the topic....... emca+jorn i know about your sympathy about everything being retail or close to retail , but u have to sometimes think outside of this box. for example even if the code is right and was supposed to be working like this , if u let it , in the best case scenario we will be demotivated to farm there (even if GS was the area i hit 85, today i couldnt xp more than 30 minutes cause it felt like shit....) , take 1-2 months to get it to lvl 7-12 , and it will happen again and again cause atm the people going inside hellbound on a daily basis are antistyle/warpig/czendo/gravityshow/k0l3ss/sektor/(4game/claw) and 2-3 more , to do trains on green spot or chimeras, and sometimes people enter citadel for essense lvl2..... maybe in the future it will be 30-40-100 , but still u cant be sure that they ll hit the right mobs needed every single day.

server is like your kid , as good parents u want on the one hand to have it free to develop it's own ideas(retail behaviour) , but sometimes it needs parental control ( fix stupid bugs/bad not updated things on the game by the time the game was upgrading in official). some things even if not retail , they help a lot and dont mess with anybody, like you have done with enchanting skills method of epilogue.

• Like 5

Announcements