L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

ruskies using bugs? NO WAY

2 minutes ago, klever said:

what side? man, сool down, put out the flames in the ass. Just say like it was, u started to lose and went to the admins сrying

who started to lose? what the fck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa. quit vodka/weed/cocaine w/e the fck u do 

Edit: and who are you mr butthurt crybabe  that thinks i cared for 2 Average skilled adventurers? 

Edited by Antistyle

yea yea we lost our castle and our flags im so sad i start to lose the empty pvp and boring sieges and the no oly you were doing .... ur so butthurt that ur cheating mates got banned that u protect them for what? They were cheating and they were punished. End of the conversation

klever we asked gm to check because having +24 clarity on a box is hard , ( when u have never farmed fortress , never bought epas and even your castle's area fortresses arent taken).
popping out of nowhere with + 30 skills + 24 on boxes is strange....

the sad thing is that these guys with the xp they made last 2-3 months were the richest guys in the server... but they didnt even sell stones , nothing.... instead of working for it(as they worked hard for the xp), they abuse a bug stupidly.....

14 minutes ago, heroBD said:

klever we asked gm to check because having +24 clarity on a box is hard , ( when u have never farmed fortress , never bought epas and even your castle's area fortresses arent taken).
popping out of nowhere with + 30 skills + 24 on boxes is strange....

the sad thing is that these guys with the xp they made last 2-3 months were the richest guys in the server... but they didnt even sell stones , nothing.... instead of working for it(as they worked hard for the xp), they abuse a bug stupidly.....

I repeat, they played for 18 hours(not for 3 hours a day. as 90 % of the players).....hence perhaps wealth?

they went to the basement of the castle on rollback every day... 

ps:only this can tell. they had sharpened the skills...

PSS:I don't know what they got not by chesney

Edited by pvpzverek1

and i repeat, KE u make only by FORTRESS FARM, BUYING EPAULETTES,CASTLE DUNGEONS(shitty slow way the dungeon)

these people did nothing . i personally buy 80% KE of the server from sellers and make shouts 5-10 times/day to buy , these people did nothing
these people play 18/24 hours and 16/18 are on hellbound , not fortress farm , also they didnt have access to castle dungeon for long time , cause they didnt have contract.

in order to have +30 1 skill alone u need at around 70k epaulettes  . i dont know about their skills , but imaging having + 24 on boxes on clarity... i wont mention COV +15 , this needs around 5k-8k epas if u are 85... it is easy.

and i repeat , they could easily have +30 skills without bugs if they did all of the above , they had money to do it , but bugs are always tempting.