L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

New Player Questions

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tzar it isnt about not having numbers. it is about server mentality. most of the people wont fight for anything , they are just there, either casual players or carebears/no pvpers because of the gener

example: on the last TW we didnt have more than 5 people active doing only "tw quests"  but people will think of "moragtong has all the wards, they destroy the server , they have box castles , etc" .

got some question ,if is possible to set regular restart from monday 07:00 to Sunday 07:00 ? Because lot of peaple going early morning on Monday at work and will lost some places on market / i mean offline traders /

/Kratka otazka, ci sa daju nastavit pravidelne restarty z ponelka na nedelu 07:00 ,lebo poznam kopec ludi co v pondelok rano letia do prace a pridu az poobede v pondelok a nemaju miesto pre svojich predavacov  a hlavne trpaslikov- kraftov  / je to sluzba verejnosti, zdravim nasu Miliku :) /

Edited by Fidoo
zsa
17 minutes ago, Fidoo said:

got some question ,if is possible to set regular restart from monday 07:00 to Sunday 07:00 ? Because lot of peaple going early morning on Monday at work and will lost some places on market / i mean offline traders /

/Kratka otazka, ci sa daju nastavit pravidelne restarty z ponelka na nedelu 07:00 ,lebo poznam kopec ludi co v pondelok rano letia do prace a pridu az poobede v pondelok a nemaju miesto pre svojich predavacov  a hlavne trpaslikov- kraftov  / je to sluzba verejnosti, zdravim nasu Miliku :) /

EN: I'm sometimes out of town for a weekend so if something breaks during the restart (it's not just l2server restart but whole windows server gets rebooted), I'd fix it in the evening and players would have to wait (and they would be angry, especially if castle siege should have been going on)

CZ: Občas jezdím na víkendy pryč, kdyby se tam něco během restartu rozbilo (restartuje se kompletně celý windows server, ne jen l2), tak bych to opravila třeba až večer a hráči by museli čekat (a asi by je to naprdlo, zvlášť kdyby měly být zrovna siege)

• Like 1

@Eldax: nope, I really prefer when I can watch the first few minutes of server run after restart because we're doing all updates etc during the restart and sometimes things don't go as well as expected...

Also if we switch to UTC+2 permanently (it currently seems so), I will maybe shift the restart to better suit us. It's really better when we fix everything as soon as possible

• Like 1