L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Flame Wars: TW + Siege, Epics, RBs, Olympiad and Random PVPs thread

5 hours ago, Kanuza said:

Thats why yesterday Christmas Day, the actually day you celebrate, you guys zerged Oly?

again i have no idea, i have not played game since 23. morning :) ... but as u know, LR is czech clan. And in our country we celebrate 24.12., there is kinda formal lunch with family 25. and/or 26. but evenings are not that important.

damn why i even doing this explanation... back to topic

why do u seed guys still spam chat with Kloscam = LastRun, LR=scamers, steling accounts? They left to 4Fun, they are also cp which profited most from bugged tw (had 5/7 LR heroes) and these early discussed aka/zariche were also in their CP... still u are now like best friends with them ig... is this some brainlag or u just cant find more valid argument to hate us?

To be clear i am glad for u, as far as NiceDayToDie were not geared and left and 4Fun are pve players who were main reason why we didnt have early wars (cuz they were stongly against it.). ... but common u can come with some valid arguments, i know u do, so pls try better

Edited by porem

we are best friend with who exacly ?  as far as i know , when araven cp left  from seed clan (with lets say not under the best circumstances) and kratos cp left from LC , they merged into 4fun. how exacly that make us friend with them ? cause also as far as i know we got war with 4fun ( or whatever is left by them). i also think araven cp + kratos cp has quitted server except 1-2 guys still playing...

and some things are memes for us. he will always be kloscam , u will always be lastcunts , and even when he is on vesper , antistyle will shout to caius 'what are thooooose' (for the MA boots he was wearing until he have full set ic ) :D

10 hours ago, Kanuza said:

Ladies and gentlemen we have a new candidate for retard flame of the year;

TonyStark flame.png

i think with topic "most retarded guy in server" we got winner :) while flame wars from u is totally legit and could be fun, that one is just poor try

well ye, we missed that Baium, cant compete with your RBs starting @3am (whats wrong with u?) and our only nolife hardcore super cometitive CP left month ago. Noone quit, just examination period hit hard those who still study and others are slacking @work ^^. We may have stronger numbers, but overall time to play is probably lower than yours ^^