L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

This 100% harms people that dont have money thats why RTM is never allowed.

RTM gives unfair advantage to players that don't have money. You don't allow to have 2nd class transfer NPC but then allow RTM for people to buy. Where is the logic in that?

4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

So if someone has AQ or DB+10 its okay to sell for Euros on this server?

And what can I do against it omg? Don't see any difference if they arrange it here or on MXC... except if they arrange it here, they're still on our web and that counts :)

It's ok to sell anything for any price here except things like drugs, organs, ... ;)

6 minutes ago, Emca said:

And what can I do against it omg? Don't see any difference if they arrange it here or on MXC... except if they arrange it here, they're still on our web and that counts :)

It's ok to sell anything for any price here except things like drugs, organs, ... ;)

Umm you ban them on here or max cheaters. Create a reward system for people to report botters and RTM traders.

People won't want to play on a server where you are allowing RTM even mid and high rates don't allow that.

Put that as a feature on your website that RTM is allowed and see how many players you get.

If you don't have time to to run a proper low rate with rules that is normal for low rate then why create it? Since joining this server I have only ever tried to help you guys get more people. From the main website suggestions, to the forum structure even the launcher.

RTM should be against the rules is what I am saying. 

So if you can't fight "windmills" then nothing I can do.

• Unlimited box - Can't fight windmill
  • RTM Allowed - Can't fight windmill
  • Next will be botters allowed to farm items to sell for RTM - Can't fight windmill

If you want to run a long term server you need to have proper rules in place and enforce it. You have 3 GM's at the moment with NeedCoffee. Get more GM's to help you out in times you can't be on. But don't ruin a good server by not fighting windmills.

There is no way we can track trade for real money. People can arrange that via email, personal messages, skype, another forums. We're not going to stalk people, if they want to buy/sell for real money, it's their choice.

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic

Also it's much different than bots - we have custom antibot, we hunt bots during both day and night. This rule CAN be enforced.

Rules that can't be enforced are stupid and useless (also applies in real life)

@Kirito   about the unlimited boxes , even if i was a monobox/duobox voter , the admins were right . this server wouldnt survive even day one with monobox. and most of us would 'try bypass duobox' cause we wouldnt be able to proceed when 150 are max online at a time.

about the bots i think everybody has stated already that they are 100% against them , they just dont know if they have to perma ban them asap or not  because they can bypass ip bans i guess. 

the admins just try to explain to u that if they cant do anything about it or if they can only get rid of maybe 10-20% of the cases then it wouldnt change the other 80% that actually cant be solved. 

i  think that if u take them a photo of a person trying to sell staff or a random shop in giran they ll ban him , but they wont bother to enter maxcheaters and hunt for everysingle thing....

it is all about politics as someone else said in this forum...

in this server if a player plays 2 hours /day  , 3 days a week , he wont be able to get gear or lvl up even in 1-2 years...i know it feels bad and i share your opinion for pure/hardcore l2 oldstyle gaming , but somethings are simple and u must live with them. i dont say that we should make it 100% legal, but on some occasions u cant do much. 

• Like 1

also have something else in mind. this server isnt ours. even if most things will be made by voting, many others are up to admins to decide (like autoloot) . even if we dont like it , it is their server , and they have their own personal reasons or opinions on some things. all i want to say in the end is that they dont owe us nothing , specially with the no donation system ,but we owe to them some respect and loyalty to their decisions.

Just close this patetic emo topic. I thought that on shrine people will dont have aby reason to complain, cry but i was wrong. Bot dont work eaven adrenaline premium ... And cry about box unlimited? Good luck for somone runing with 3+ chars on back, on xp5

We are not NSA, we can't watch people's communication, we can't stalk people, we can't stand behind their back watching, if they are selling items for real money or not, therefore we can't enforce that rule. 

But if you have some great idea how to deal with that, please, share it with us.

You have logs, you have community reports. Of it is hard to hunt down people whos sell accounts when leave server, but you definitely can hunt down bigger organised groups like MadPro from Skelth.

Edited by Salee

Im curious too , how do you catch someone doing that ? Just step in Admins shoes , how would you do it ? Yeah , it is forbidden EVERY-GOD-DAMN-WHERE , but you must be just ignorant if you think that it doesn't happen anyway. In Diablo 3 they fucked up (excuse my french) the whole game fighting it, by making items account bound, and not only did they lose 70% of their player base, but they couldn't even prevent it. Really, GJ on being honest about it, I too do NOT aprove .. but whada you gona do ?  What everyone says is sold for real money , every seller can describe as a gift.

• Like 2
  • Jorn locked this topic