L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

3 minutes ago, Aleaiactaest said:

No a čo tie agro quest monštrá.. Aký to má zmysel, keď ich je 20 na kope, nedajú sa manorit, nic nedropujú ani nedávajú expi? Len žerú expi petovy, šoti a nervy.

This is English discussion, please discuss in English... (navíc vůbec nevím, o čem to píšeš - kdyžtak prosím založ novou diskusi, protože quest monstra jsou tady opravdu offtopic)

if u are melee , go xp inside catacombs or dungeons , and change movement thingy of the pet to a safe spot in a rage of 600-1000. it will take xp and wont take dmg.
(use any kind of skills u have with description "provoke" . aggresion of supports-arrest-scorn from berzerkers etc. buy armor for the wolf if it is 55+ and contributes in xp already.

if u xp in the open , only change movement method in every mob , but will brake your balls a lot....

• Like 1

also trying doing some hits before u put it to attack to take the aggro .
and u can put potions on a pet. drag the potion to it's inventory , and then drag again the potion from it's inventory to your bars as hotkey.(u can also buff it like this with greater haste potions etc)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Antistyle said:

Shot00259.jpg

i dont get it

6 hours ago, darkdewer said:

My bro can sort you out no problem
Pm @hornakias

1. Age/Sex/Location
2. Spicyrino picture
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Provide the above so he can assist you to his fullest potential bro...and by bro...

ok trade for gold so i can actually buy real items and not be stuck with common c grade at lv 55 LOL