L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Trade - Cash loan

First, I must apologize in advance that I have poor English. I learned German and English and I have to admit that my language was never very well. Maybe it was the fact, that in elementary school I was a slob.

Introduction

I am returning player after ten years. I played on 2x rates. Today, things are different in every aspect of the game, than i remember from the past. New features, items, people are worst, but it is still only game right? I am new player in this server. I started three days ago and my wizzard is already 41.I was happy when i was exempt from customs duties in Gatekeeper. Now iam fresh to pay every teleport = i feel sad. The beginnings are always difficult. I save every Adena for better equipment, now i own only 1,153,478 adena. Its not much for someone, but its treasure for me now.

The core

I am telling this to you because i decide to ask for help. I believe that not everyone in this game is greedy or rude. I still believe in god and in good people. Maybe i am naive, but i already saw here guy who give tips for adena making quests, which should help in my campaign.

Conclusion

It might sound strange, because people are not used to this approach but It is not begging, it is a trade.

I am looking for somebody who can lend me 10kk (10,000,000). Only what i can offer in payback is my word, that i later return +20% from this amount of adena = 12kk (12,000,000). Maybe someone will say that I take money and will not them coming back, but not so. I have my conscience in place and I can not imagine that I would condemn my character to life in shame.

Here are things a did not tell. For example, why 10kk and not only 5kk which is enough for my low level. I did not say, that i am not only one who need help. So i am open to any question, but please do not blame for this try.

Thank you

regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 22.2.2017

Okey guys, i thank you for giving your answers and advices. I appreciate that. Today i was contacted by nice guy who gave me more as i offer and he tell me that he does not want anything back. I was very suprised, because he was like one of the guys who act without useless words.

But also i have to admit that i was frustrated when people make huge fun of this topic. Some people insulted me. It is sad.

It will be better when I keep name of the stranger, which helped me, in secret now.

regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 25.2.2017

Hello again. It's been about three days since I got 15 millions from unknow stranger. Now i want share with you guys, how these money was used. Here is my summary:

2x homunculus       (4,130,375,-)
1x karmian set        (834,125,-) 
1x divine tunic         (1.031.250,-)
4950x spirit ore       (2.475.000,-)
306x Gemstone C   (1.147.500,-)
Jewels C                 (1.321.875,-)
Jewels C common  (25774,-)

----------------------------------------------------
Overall: 15.096.274,-
----------------------------------------------------
-1.321.875 was in mistake wasted because i did not know that i can buy cheaper version of same jewels at this time.
- Blessed Spiritshots was fairly distributed among all newbies who need it.
- In the amount are not included fees and other expenses that have occurred.
- Purchases were made in Giran

Unfortunately not all of us got complete starter package for monetary ceiling which we were destined, but also for what little we got we're grateful and so we decided that even though the money we may not need return, we  join our forces and we soon return this amount back to owner.

Finally, I can only honestly say that people who have been sponsored, they are no farms or alts of existing players.
Therefore, I guarantee that the equipment that has been purchased for this money will not be used to injure other newcomers with small equipment and level as well as it's practiced by well equipped players of local clans.

Regards

Edited by Aleaiactaest
update

Lending money is not an option. You will always need more as needs for every level differ.

I doubt that anyone will lend you the amount.

Instead if you would be willing to learn how to make the adena it would be much of a more long term "investment".

No offence but "10 years of play" still would have gotten you some ideea of how the game works.

0r for example "

Looking for someone to do the second class quest for me on 4 characters (37,37,37,35)

What do you get?

• Keep all the money from the class quests (3 of them already have 1 class quest done so it will be less that)
  • At lvl 40 do the blacksmith quest and keep that money to
  • You can add the characters to academy and get extra 300-500k (not sure what the going rate is)
  • Upon completion I will give you an extra 1kk per character.
  • 2nd class transfer needs to be completed by 3 days per character.

Potential to earn 11kk for 4 characters. Probably suit someone who needs some extra adena and likes to quest.

Send me a pm.

"

End quote.

Thread in the same section before you posted.

Edited by tequilla

if u lend money to a mage so he can afford his C/B gear without having to cancer up with 2nd quests/be super jew to wear B etc , u buy him a lot of time .
time in which he will go to 40lvl C , or 52 B , and have to focus only on pure xp/farm. 
and if he has his gear ready , a mage can easily start making adena asap , even in this hard rate adena server. 

I have a stormscreamer  lvl 7x. I had to play some bladedancer and a dwarf to get aincent adena which then I sold and used in multiple ways to get a simple homunculus sword at arround lvl 44.

I managed to get karmian set only using my spare 2nd class - 3 quests reward. Wow it was so hard... by the time i was 52 i had it acumen and had shots money. Wow it was so hard....again.

I don't see how player who spent some time before playing l2 does not see these few simple steps. And not to mention the 320.000 adena or so qurest reward only the dark elves get at level 21. 

Do y need to give more examples?

If u start with the mentality that you need others to lend you money in the first place, why do you even play low rates?

The money need only gets bigger. You need others to quest together, farm together....these kind of things.

my advice - ask How to play the game. If u run into a good player who has played the class before, you might be surprised.

I saw Oriphix offer, but after reading, I consider that is no longer current. Compared with the date.

I chose this low rate because it reminds me of the times of adolescence and people, when I played on a similar server.

I would like to focus on one character than for the production of other characters that produce the need for more money and time. Therefore i relies on the cooperative game play where everyone can helping.

@Aleaiactaest 

I would suggest to farm the current event. I haven't been on in a couple of days but last time in Giran this the people were buying Gold coins for 780k and the silver was 200k. Even the keys itself was 35k. The drop rate isn't to bad i normally only play for 2-3 hours a day and I farm enough to sell that for Adena. I am not sure how long you play per day but the event ends in another 5 days so if you farm the event you will make your 10kk and more. :) 

I am not sure what your level / class is but I farm Sea of Spores from 44-50 then Field of Massacre from 50-64 (with 2 support box and wolf) to farm the event keys. Still in C grade common equipment. Your biggest expense will be shots I recommend crafting these at D/C grade levels. From B grade I noticed the crafting costs vs selling is almost the same which makes it no point.

Edited by Oriphix