L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Moving Clan from one CH to the other

Thesis

Question

Hello,

I am planning to move the Invictus clan from its current Clan Hall to a new one. The problem is that obviously I cannot bid for a new CH without losing my Dion CH first.

Not paying rent is not an option as it would take a full week to lose it, hence I was planning to transfer the CH to a box clan and then lose it from there. In the meanwhile I would buy the CH with our main clan.

Would that be allowed?

7 answers to this question

It's not a problem if petclan won't keep the clan hall for long time.

Also, we don't enforce this rule now and will start only when some (normal) clan wants clan hall owned by some petclan (then we'll just take the clan hall and put it in the auction)

There is no guarantee you would win the clan hall bid again...personally I would transfer to box character and then invite members. Then just transfer to your main toon.

Also there was a rule that clans were not allowed to have more then one clan hall (held by bot clans). I can't find that where it was perhaps the rule was removed @Emca ?

EDIT: Found it

5-02-2017 10-40-14 AM.png

Edited by Kirito
6 minutes ago, Emca said:

It's not a problem if petclan won't keep the clan hall for long time.

Also, we don't enforce this rule now and will start only when some (normal) clan wants clan hall owned by some petclan (then we'll just take the clan hall and put it in the auction)

The problem with that will be new clans will not have money to out bid clans that have been here for ages. So might need to create some rules around that. :) 

12 minutes ago, porem said:

I seriously doubt any clan will outbid new clans for purpose (if that ch will be taken from them right after by GMs anyway) Its wasting money just to piss off some new clan. Why would anyone do that?

Because people are dicks. In my previous server one clan owned I believe it was 6 CH. And for new clans to get it they wanted to trade the CH for OE DB + Full set of Epics. I'm glad we have this rule to prevent that sort of crap and actually invite more clans to the server to create competition.

47 minutes ago, TzaR said:

It is not a interlude, own fortress and be happy

Correct me if i'm wrong but the fortress is siegeable meaning you can have it and then lose it to someone else. Clan hall as long as there money bank it stays forever. You can see which one is more favorable. But yeah the point of having a clan hall fortress would work as well.