L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Some informations

I dont like autoloot or facilities..It is why this server get my atention. We are used to play only in servers less than 10X and at official. We play since 2003..we dont have kids in clan...we are l2 lovers.. Ok when I back from work i will get a tour in forum to see the discussion about drop/spoil rate. Ty

every single server has it's own 'economy tactics' , and every single server is different  .

the donates usually fak up economys , coins mess with the server , items such as POCAF lose their value , features of the game changes etc . 

in this server the drop rates were made 2.5 because we are too little players atm , and if it is higher server is gonna be easy and market will be overflowed early with commons + other staff and faked up .

however as i said every server has it's economy "holes" . u just have to play and find them. 

in here for example it will be extremely hard to find dc/tallum gloves recs with drop rate , but some quest rates items drop are increased , so in many cases , recipes should be made out of quests , C4 way , which is nice and different ( bring back memorys). 

i had bad feelings about these rates in the beggining , but it's still a balanced way of playing atm. the only people who are to worry are main spoilers ( poor guys^^ , but still they ll be rich greedy dwarve bastards :P )

Edited by heroBD

Ok guys.. I decided to play here. The only thing that worrie me is that is allowed multiple accs on..I think 3 acc could be enought but no matter.
 About my clan..we are used to have 5 CPs but not all guys think like me and they love server with a lot of ppls cause they play for pvp and wars. Then we will come with few ppls and our goal will be to help the server have more and more ppls and get American community.

Luck for server and all of us ;)