L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Suggestion: NPC exchange element stones for crystals

Because comunity here is not big. I have suggestion to add exchange element stones for element crystals like on H5 (now you can get them only in SOD).

I saw it custom added on L2 grace Gracia final, casual players can get crystals even if they dont have time to farm sod.

Exchange rate shout be higher then on H5.

10-20 stones and 10-20m adena for 1 crystal.

Can I give my opinion ? I will give my opinion.

Retail like is what I like best. The balance between Crystals and Stones is needed, and H5 by itself was a chronicle where everything was easy to obtain between free vesper drops in Zaken, Infinite attributes from Dimensional Rift and those new places. It felt like an "end" chronicle without anything more to add because it went to the maximum of the game, where everything was done and you were just pvp'ing and derping around. GoD radically changed the game after that.

Farming SoI, SoD (and soon SoA ?) for energy essences is something which takes time, dedication and a bit of skill. Nothing blocks you from going PvP when SoD is open to kill everyone inside and then gather the essences yourselves. 

Let the game takes its time. The goal is not the end. Reaching the end is boring. Farming, involving eachself, dedication is what is going to work for the long run of the game, and I believe for the lifespan of the server.

However, the Aerial Cleft never really worked on retail and was not incentive enough to be done due to the number of players needed

Edited by Ptitlaby

i agree,let's add crystals on the NPC like h5 and every single garbage,sorry i mean player, will have access to them . also let's make the chimeras weaker so everyone can farm stones and trade them for crystals,right? and why not to increase the drop rate too! one more suggestion,let's add vesper/vorpal in the oly manager so we can spend all these millions of tokens on new armors! like h5! 

• Like 1
On 28.08.2017 at 0:52 PM, Deathwing said:

Because comunity here is not big. I have suggestion to add exchange element stones for element crystals like on H5 (now you can get them only in SOD).

I saw it custom added on L2 grace Gracia final, casual players can get crystals even if they dont have time to farm sod.

Exchange rate shout be higher then on H5.

10-20 stones and 10-20m adena for 1 crystal.

bullshit!

On 29. 8. 2017 at 7:44 AM, Antistyle said:

i agree,let's add crystals on the NPC like h5 and every single garbage,sorry i mean player, will have access to them . also let's make the chimeras weaker so everyone can farm stones and trade them for crystals,right? and why not to increase the drop rate too! one more suggestion,let's add vesper/vorpal in the oly manager so we can spend all these millions of tokens on new armors! like h5! 

++

Okay,  finally i have time to do GM, Forum and development stuff again. So let's start with the forum first. From now on, every spam that is not related to the topic will be removed and those who spam will be warned.

• First warning - no punishment
  • Second warning - chatban on the Forums for 24 hours
  • Third warning - chatban on the Forums for 72 hours
  • Fourth warning - chatban on the Forums for one week
  • Fifth warning - perma chatban on the Forums

This applies from now on.

EDIT:

If you wanna spam, use off topic section, in other sections, off topic won't be tolerated!

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic