L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

It always starts with tons of lags and then ur char just gets smitten by demons and starts doing whatever he wants :D he doesnt obey any commands such as walking/using skills or using items from inventory such as soe and etc.. hapened to me at oly and it wasnt pleasant..

Offtopic: @Emca i need some help with how exactly to add exceptions into my launcher. Some mini guide will be really appreciated. For example i open launcher and i click Edit updater exceptions, then a notepad opens and i tried writing the name of the file first and then i tried writing the name of the file + the format of the file but both times after update i lost it

It's when antibot encryption key on client differs from encryption key on the server. I've tried to fix it yesterday, did you encounter the problem after 14:00?

As for exceptions - it should be one line per file and format for line is for example

system/skillname-e.dat

If you encounter it, try to also find out what was the last action that worked and what was the next action that didn't so we can eventually find out what's causing key getting out of sync

Just hapened to me again, i just loged in tried to edit my clan notice and then i just couldnt save it.. then i tried clicking around and my char was runing in random directions

Dunno about now, i didnt felt any lag cuz i was not in action but usually it starts with huge lag spikes 30-40 secs with 1 sec breaks meanwhile and then just the client bugs. then i either get DC instantly or i click exit game and i get Dc message

It happend to me countless amout of times, in 2nd-3rd month when I was still farming.
It was always same cause. Getting lag during moving or picking up trains drop. I'm 100% sure it was lag from my side not serwer, cuz it happens only when playing at home with my shitty internet, at dormitory it was ok. I always had 2-3 ping terminals launched to different sites and got ~5s break in conection in all tabs in same moment, like that: (Sorry for polish terminal)
ping.png.0b511a672d0e3c138abb1fdd482681cd.png

I also noticed that if u make character restart during this bug u will get dc and bug whole client making it unable to log in after ( u had to shut down l2 window and open another 1)