L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Frendly place [retail pet equipment dropping on ground]

Today I have four free places in inventory and when i unsummoned my greater wolf all 5 items dropped. Frendly players pick up it faster than me. Socrate has picked up Greater wolf scale armor and uNINek has picked up Enchanted Fenril Fang, Great wolf arichalcum armr and Asofe pendant. If i wrote him, one of them log out and second didn't aswer. uNINek was running out of me. I know that's my mistake, but why didn't fall 4 items to free palce and one to floor. I don't understand. If all player are like these two it doesn't matter play thereScreenshot_20170202_214438.png

5 minutes ago, lovecL2 said:

hi, pet everytime drop all items if i had about one less slot in inventory than number of items? :( top greater wolf enquipment is very expesive :(

I don't say I think it's fine, but it really works this way (on l2off) and probably isn't much easy to change

8 minutes ago, lovecL2 said:

Perfect, players are thieves which don't have conscience and admin told me that sad, but hard change set up. I don't want start again from zero, maybe good time to stop playing.

Hey at least you are getting a response here from the admin team. If you were playing official / some other private server you wouldn't have even gotten a reply for a long time. And there answer would most probably be the same. What happened to you was part of the game....not because someone scammed you. Players aren't thief's they picked equipment which was dropped, which is free for all and part of the game as well. I can sympathies with you though, it does suck :( 

• Emca locked this topic