L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Pailaka - Devil's Legacy

Hello,

Pailaka - Devil's Legacy  is bugged. As it should be,  last boss Lematan has to get to 1/2 hp after that (Pmfun quote) He will teleport himself and you to the center ship once he has only half HP left. There he gonna spawn his minions, Lematan's Followers . They will heal him and also use some sort of binding spell on him. \

Which does not happen. It only teleports you to the ship and he stays stuck in center becoming easy frag.

Admins pm me for replay if needed.

I know some players might hate me but we should clean the server from exploits including this one. 

Regards

Did Pailaka 61 again today, different char - this time it teleported the summon onto the ship - probably because it was the one faster than me that was attaking it while Lematan went to 50% hp. I was left on the stairs and i commanded the beast to stop hitting it brought Lematan with it - which should not  happen and he was not healed by his minions and i killed him easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I think its correct the way its working based on the below

Source: https://l2wiki.com/Pailaka_-_Devil's_Legacy 

When Lematan has 50% of HP left, it teleports to the ship and summons zombie healers. If you kill the zombies, they appear again. And heal Lematan. To avoid this complication, before attacking Lematan lure it to the ship. In this case, when Lematan has 50% of HP left, it teleports to the centre of the ship, but doesn’t summon any zombies.

Source: http://au.ign.com/wikis/lineage-ii/Level_61-67_Devil's_Isle_Pailaka 

But that's the 'Hard' way to kill him. Either by design or by glitch (And from experience with NCKr and Lineage it could be either.) there are several ways you can make killing him easier. One of which I have tested a couple times and am sure works all the time. Basically, all you need to do is kill the three archers and then instead of attacking Lematan there on the ledge, drag him across the bridge and onto the ship before beating on him and he ports there. I always dragged him to the far end of the ship near the locked door before attacking, but you may not need to go so far. If you do this, when he reaches 50% HP, he still ports to the center of the ship...but none of his minions spawn! So you can concentrate 100% on just killing him instead of messing with his followers.

Edited by Oriphix
  • 2 weeks later...

@Emca I did this quest last night and I know what @tequilla was meaning.

You can pull Letterman to the door and glitch it so that the healers doesn't spawn this has been there for a long time even on retail.

The problem is after it teleport's back into the ship Lematan's agro state is not working. Lematan's just walks around in the middle of the ship and doesn't attack you anymore.

I will make a video of this tonight and post it here as I need to do the quest on my WC. :) 

• Jorn locked this topic