L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Top PvP / PK classes on stats page

31 minutes ago, Deathwing said:

Another suggestion to pvp points - count pvp points only from characters less than 10 lvl lower.

I saw that on pvp server where pvp points came with special coins as reward, but farming points on lvl 1 wasnt possible.

That would require to change pvp points counting in game as well and that would be non-retail feature...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Deathwing said:

Another suggestion to pvp points - count pvp points only from characters less than 10 lvl lower.

I saw that on pvp server where pvp points came with special coins as reward, but farming points on lvl 1 wasnt possible.

I don't think this is a good idea. What about players that play for PVE? Not to mention this change wont be retail....

7 hours ago, Deathwing said:

My suggestion was about counting pvp points, not coins for pvp, that is good for pvp servers

Mmmm doesn't that already happen? The pvp score in your status window?

I still don't understand how counting pvp points came into the topic when we are talking about character classes to the page below :P Its completely different topics.

https://forum.l2shrine.com/stats/top-pvp-pk/