L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Any third party software that allows automated gameplay (bots, clickers, ...) is forbidden

Does this mean you will hunt bots down, and listen to bot users bitch and moan that was their brother, mother.. dog maybe, grinding and not answering ? Or do you have an actual anti- bot system ?

even the strongest antibot can be bypassed ..... it is all about the willingness of the people to hunt down bots. maybe put a reward like a % of bots adena/items for report botting. it is fun to be bot hunter , to go at the single last cata room or areas forgotten by god :D

I have completely different experience with bot reports. On all servers where i played people reported bots and they didn't get any rewards for that.

We're not planning to give any rewards for that - it should be in player's interest to report them. We will add new page here where players will be able to report bots, once they report someone, we will investigate if it's really bot or not. Bots won't be reported in public because it's contra productive - as soon as they would see they are reported, they would stop ..

Its the satisfaction,geting easy what other people worked hard for and braging about,abusing your advantage ...I guess its a way of overcompensating for something else..Or maybe they are just "fuck the system" kinda people.. Either way , I'd be happy to report if I see any ,don't need a reward, its enough to know an ip ban is waiting.No warnings,no lower punishment ...just ban hammer. 

• Like 1

To be honest in this day and age there is no real way of banning.

- ban IP they use VPN

- ban hardware ID use a programme to spoof you hardware ID or just play from another hard drive.

yeah sure you can deleted all the game accounts but they will do it again.

let's see how this server does it :) hopefully there antibot is really good.

Edited by Kirito

I get what you are saying Kirito and I agree,but keep in mind that it takes seconds to delete an account and place a ban. I was a GM and a server owner and let me tell you something, I never got tired of doing it... Cant say the same for ppl trying to bot, rates are low,proff quests ,mats quests even if you use a bot , you have to do these yourself.. Not to mention leveling up. Deleting a bot user account is a bit of a buzzkill for him/her + ban , GMs hunting for bots is the most efficient way of making sure there are none, if ppl help too ..