L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

If pet disappears permanently should player get 1 more chance by pet being restored

If pet disappears permanently should player get 1 more chance by pet being restored  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If pet disappears permanently should player get 1 more chance by pet being restored

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but strictly 1 more chance per ip/HWID

I didnt know and most player dont I think that if pets hunger goes to 0 it disappears permanently. Most know that it also disappears if left dead for 24h. 

Please explain your reason if you vote no. I think all players deserve at least ONE more chance on this.

We've discussed it with @Jorn and we've come to a conclusion.

We'll do it the same way as it was on official server around year 2010 (that was time Gracia Epilogue was out).

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=210126

We'll return the pet only once per person (e-mail), so if you have encountered this problem, you can choose whether you want your pet back now or if you want to save this possibility for later (hint: if you lose pet level 60 now, it may be wise to get new one, because when you lose it on level 80, it will be much bigger problem).

Also we need to know about it in 48 hours - if you ask us later, we'll probably not grant your request.

@darkdewer if you still want your pet back, PM me once more.

• Emca locked this topic