L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Minimum distance between shops.

I agree that is supper annoying.

However for buyers use the command /findprivatestore *what you looking for* this should highlight the shop in green.

With that its easier for buyers to purchase items providing the seller has named his shop properly.

1 hour ago, klever said:

not work ) 

1234.JPG

Yeah this sucks, but you cant probably do anything with it. There was one guy yesterday (dunno who is it, but I believe one of the nicks were "yousee" and "igetthis" or something like that), who created about 4 orc characters lvl 1 and stood exactly on other dwarfs which were selling stuff. Mostly shots. That is hell of a cheap tactic. People cant target the dwarfs that way and who does not know about /target command used manually have to buy stuff from his (probably?) dwarf...

hehe, those 'igetthis, youllsee and lala, and some other toons, that was me. after i got wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on my sellshop, i contacted emca about it. she told me a fix was coming up, so nobody could put their sellshop in another sellshop. but, it was, and is still possible to just stand in somebies shop. so i ask straight away, is that forbidden or not, (cuz wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww did it with me).
well, emca said, it wasnt forbidden, so guess what? if ppl do it with me, ill do it back, but a bit more. ive told emca i went to make alt toons for it. i really did. (btw, it truly worked)