L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

2 early but interesting

10 hours ago, Maximotatos said:

I wonder about the same thing!It will attract a huge online since all servers have unacceptable donation right now!

not really  the huge population move from server to server every month and they cashout after 1 month after they nolife 24/7 ,in this server they wont come with no donation and no bot policy

12 hours ago, Maximotatos said:

I wonder about the same thing!It will attract a huge online since all servers have unacceptable donation right now!

2y ago it was same story. "no donation server will attract many ppl", and we had 300 online at 1st day.

true is that all gf/ge servers which were opened last 8 month live less than 2 month or even less than 2 weeks. problems are not only donation/no donation. ppl who open tham didn`t know what to do/how to fix. they just buy servers and opened them. tonnes of bugs and abuses couz of low intelect of admins :D dead gf/ge chronical on server monitorings(hop/topzone and other ru/eu/american sites) doesnt mean that ppl dont want to play on tham just there is low count of ppl who able to make good GF server. 

shrine has own comunity and +- good setups for freeshard server. all bugs on their client are fixed and Emca`s hands growing from place they should be. for my 13+ years expirience of l2 this server probably most stable and corect with all settings (but olly geodata: flying tanks on roofs, daggers in walls, rush with 1/5 distance they should be, no seeing target when stay face to face).

stable position on hop/topzone is also + for server population.so u haven`t afraid that server could be start with 50ppl and we have a good chance to get active community on top pvp chronicals.