L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Some Questions

You say you dont wipe, so even if server has 10 players you wont wipe? I heard many say this of new servers then they went offline anyway. What makes this server different in that aspect?

And Im not sure which chronicle it is where aggression from tanks was made so it 'locks' your target but that change ruined pvp for me. There was no such thing anymore as 1 vrs many after that.

Do you have anti ddos?

Gracia epilogue is fine, but freya some things are good and some are not. The good thing is mainly the new items that are drop only, the bad things are some of the new areas and how easy they made it to get vesper/craft high gear. This chronicle is what made it so there is only 5-10% difference between a player playing 2 years and a player playing 3 months, thats dumb. Elegia isnt even that much better then vesper and vesper is so easy to get, yet elegia is extremely hard but like I said only 5-10% difference so why bother

Edited by darkdewer

It would be pointless to wipe a server if they only had 10 people. The cost of running the server would outway the players. I personally think as a ball park figure this server would pull around 400-600 players (not including boxed / offline). Why? Well because a few other low rate GF servers have already started and they would have taken some of the would be players from here I guess. Only my assumption though.

Mmm I don't remember tanks having a skill to lock you in place. Do you perhaps mean the skill Arrest? (which is similar to root?)

Edited by Kirito

Hi,

some 4 years ago our team (in those days there were some people who aren't much active in our team anymore and I've joined later) started server eressea.cz which still runs (and it was really small server, now there are just some 3 people who play there). We don't do anything new there but it's still up and running. So now you know about our wipe policy :)

As for tanks, I really can't remember - I remember that it changes your target and makes you run to it but I think you're able to change the target immediately. Is there someone who knows for sure?

As for anti-dos, we're located in one of the best datacenters in Prague and our datacenter is one of founding members of fe.nix "anti-ddos" alliance. The alliance works the way that all members do anti-dos filtering so most of the traffic is blocked even before it reaches our datacenter :) And even if some bad packets pass the filters, we have some additional filtering on our side (Linux router/firewall) before it reaches Lineage server.

Maybe it was only h5 where i remember tank use aggro on you and you cant change target at all for like 4 sec but reuse of the skill with full buff was like 6sec. So basically lets say you are 1v5, you have to kill tank first cause hevwill permanently 'lock' you down. I think many players who like g final/epi dont like h5 and dont like most of the stuff from freya.

9 hours ago, darkdewer said:

You should put when you go to l2shrine.com as english as default, some players will click off as soon as they see foreign language but czech player wont

I raised the same thing on the below thread :) I see there is a website maintenance now so fingers crossed this will be changed.

https://forum.l2shrine.com/topic/16-website-critique-and-suggestions/