L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

What class will you play as main?

Class  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play as main? :)

• Knight Class - Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
    • Warrior Class - Warlord, Gladiator, Warsmith, Shillien Knight, Berserker
    • Rogue Class - Treasure Hunter, Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Bounty Hunter
    • Archer Class - Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester
    • Wizard Class - Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler, Soul Breaker
    • Buffer Class - Prophet, Sword Singer, Bladedancer, Overlord, Warcryer
    • Summoner Class - Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
    • Healer Class - Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder

Are tanks even needed for end game like epics etc? I have played interlude for ages now so don't remember GF that much. In IL you just need titans for end game raids. I know tanks got a boost not sure if its worth to roll one with a wolf it might not be so bad though.

Edited by Kirito

Im thinking 

Main SK + Wolf  (Though I might not even get wolf if I pole cata)

Box: WC, BD, SWS, PP, EE

• OR

Sorc / Sps + Kookabara

Box: BD, SWS, PP, EE, SE

I don't remember if OL later got changed to buff party as well or is it still locked to clan / alliance only?

7 hours ago, Yooyoo said:

Basically its each tanks major and most important end game skill for raids and often an olympiad too.

Basicially for everything :) but mostly for pvp/pve.

6 hours ago, Kirito said:

Im thinking 

Main SK + Wolf  (Though I might not even get wolf if I pole cata)

Box: WC, BD, SWS, PP, EE

• OR

Sorc / Sps + Kookabara

Box: BD, SWS, PP, EE, SE

I don't remember if OL later got changed to buff party as well or is it still locked to clan / alliance only?

ohhh full suport on your back :P you dont need pp for sure in fighter setup, also EE too or you wanna heal your self during farming or something ... SE will be better for melee you got stigma and focus/death wishper are faster at higher skill levels on lower char lvl, on 3rd class you can take anyway Clarity and some other skills by holy promander. And prophercy of wind its much better for fighter got like 5% more recived vampire for melee dmg and its like cov.

http://www.lineage2media.com/skills/darkelf shillien saint.html?my_class=dark_elf_shillien_saint

For mage build i just suggest you to take like bd/sws/pp/se u dont needee, but you will dont have clarity till 3rd SE proff.

SOS spirit of shilen

Receives the will of Shilen to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases P. Atk. by 30%, moving speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30%, the critical rate when a sword is equipped by 100, and the critical impact when a blunt weapon is equipped by 100%. Recovers as HP 40% of general close rate physical damage inflicted on the enemy. Decreases the power of received HP recovery magic by 80%.

FI Flame Icon

Receives the will of the phoenix to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50%, accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, moving speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 33 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 33% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%.

TOE Touch of EVA

Restores the HP of party members by 50%. For 1 minute, increases resistance to buff cancel attacks by 100% and the power of received HP recovery magic by 30%. Restores 50 HP every second.

I am getting PP for btb and bts plus buffs for resist.

I am levelling EE for stun resist 

I am levelling SE for empower

The way I see it if I go melee when I sub I will have high level buffs for my Mage OR if I go Mage first I will have high level buffs for my melee :) that's why I will level all the buffers.

2 hours ago, Kirito said:

I am getting PP for btb and bts plus buffs for resist.

I am levelling EE for stun resist 

I am levelling SE for empower

The way I see it if I go melee when I sub I will have high level buffs for my Mage OR if I go Mage first I will have high level buffs for my melee :) that's why I will level all the buffers.

Sry but lvl up char only for stun resist on x4 server its ... :) Also as i wrote You can get stun resist on SE .

I am playing SE for recharge and craft buff support

I am playing craft for your money

I need your money because i need your buffs and drops...

U need me because i am damn good craft :D

I am friend of fair deals and friendly ppl and my enemy is ppl witch selling gems like SOP.

31 minutes ago, Balm0r said:

Ohhh sry thougt it will be epilogue :o

Not from the start, we will update to full Epilogue over time and when it will be Epilogue, we will decide whether to continue up to Freya or not - it will depend on the community

12 minutes ago, Emca said:

Not from the start, we will update to full Epilogue over time and when it will be Epilogue, we will decide whether to continue up to Freya or not - it will depend on the community

so we will play on full gracia final which does not contain any files from epilogue clinet?

35 minutes ago, Balm0r said:

so we will play on full gracia final which does not contain any files from epilogue clinet?

We use customized Gracia Epilogue client with some data from Gracia Final client. It will allow us to update to full Epilogue over time - continuously.

There are already some Epilogue features - enchanting skills from skill window (without NPC) and consuming adena/SP instead of EXP/SP, buy/sell in one window etc. We will add more over time.

6 minutes ago, Emca said:

We use customized Gracia Epilogue client with some data from Gracia Final client. It will allow us to update to full Epilogue over time - continuously.

There are already some Epilogue features - enchanting skills from skill window (without NPC) and consuming adena/SP instead of EXP/SP, buy/sell in one window etc. We will add more over time.

sounds good