L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Well i'm another new guy here, i read few things but I'd like to make a thread to say hello and ask few things. Coming from the hard world of l2 classic (Was playing there 1 year+)

First I'd like to know the online people (I'm not looking for 3-5k +)
Then, how many months the server is online? I mean there are people with +10 S grades +30 skills etc?
Also someone that got a torrent to download epilogue, cause through site takes years, thanks, see you in game.

Hi,

we usually have around 800 online in the evening, the maximum was something around 1000, two months earlier it was half so server grows :)

Server started on October 2016 and it's low rate so you won't find many overenchanted A/S weapons but ofc there may be some luckers.

Did you try to download the client from our server dedicated for client downloads? http://download.l2shrine.com/LineageIIInstaller-Epilogue.zip

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Emca said:

Hi,

we usually have around 800 online in the evening, the maximum was something around 1000, two months earlier it was half so server grows :)

Server started on October 2016 and it's low rate so you won't find many overenchanted A/S weapons but ofc there may be some luckers.

Did you try to download the client from our server dedicated for client downloads? http://download.l2shrine.com/LineageIIInstaller-Epilogue.zip

Alright seems cool. What about the boxes per PC?
Yes I did and it felt like slowly download, but i'll try again, thanks!

Edited by StaticX
22 hours ago, klever said:

unlimited

19 hours ago, Oriphix said:

Hey welcome to the server! :)

You can find some useful information on our stats page just in case you missed it: https://forum.l2shrine.com/stats/ 

If you have more questions feel free to ask :D 

Thanks a lot guys, also I wanna ask about the delay. Tried all proxy and still have like 1 sec delay. 

1 hour ago, StaticX said:

Thanks a lot guys, also I wanna ask about the delay. Tried all proxy and still have like 1 sec delay.

Seems like you have some problem with your ISP because our european proxies are on 3 different networks and at least one of them should work fine for you...

14 minutes ago, Emca said:

Seems like you have some problem with your ISP because our european proxies are on 3 different networks and at least one of them should work fine for you...

What's that and how can I fix this? Sorry for spamming and thanks once again

1 hour ago, Emca said:

Can you try to ping our proxies? Just click on start button and run "cmd.exe", when it opens, write:

ping 81.0.234.187

ping 37.157.194.230

ping 94.177.234.143

and send me the results

Mmm wouldn't  tracert work better? You can see what hop causes the most ms. :)