L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Raid fighters random spawn

The past week I have twice seen raid fighters randomly appear (and disappear) at places they shouldn't be. The first time was a few days ago in Fields of Massacre. Raid Fighter Dorian appeared for a second and then disappeared again. Second time was a few minutes ago in Giran. A raid fighter I didnt recognise (and I couldn't catch its name) appeared for a second on the plain where all the shops are. Nothing serious because they aren't aggro but just weird :P 

Edit: The raid fighters in Giran appeared again and one of them was Dorian again. Guess theres just something weird with Hellmann :) 

Hi, this is common l2off error and it's purely cosmetic thing. It's very badly reproducible so it's really not easy to debug (I have to reproduce the bug to be able to fix it because nobody knows why that happens) - I've seen it only once or twice here (but more times on other l2off servers)

3 hours ago, Emca said:

I'd keep it as is - it's definitely l2off retail bug that doesn't affect anything but adds to authenticity :D

But we want you fix all the bugs even the ones NCSoft can't! :P The image below represents how I feel :x:x Just for you guys :D 

8-02-2017 11-13-04 AM.jpg

Edited by Oriphix
  • Jorn locked this topic