L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Load the Offline Shops on Restart

I played on a few servers where a upon restart they would load the offline shops back in. Is that possible to implement here?

The Pros would be:

• New players checking out the server at that time can see its not dead
  • Existing players are able to buy things (mainly shots)
  • Not a painful process to players to log all the seller box's again

It might be hard to implement but the benefits would be great.

6-02-2017 7-16-53 PM.png

Well the same number of shops will still be there plus any new ones. It will be packed for sure but don't think that will be a problem? :) More shops is better for the buyers to see what is available and might get things for better price. I guess a better question is do we need a weekly restart in order to keep the server running smoothly? If yes then lets leave it as it is. If we don't then perhaps we can maybe increase the restart to fortnightly? The only problem being in game things which rely on restart such as transfer of clan leadership? Maybe we can get some feedback from the community :) 

I love it the way it is. I even feel anxious last 2-3 days of the week because the whole Giran is flooded with random bullshits or 1 item on extreme high price which is never going to be sold ( and it basically gonna sit there forever, forgotten from god ) . Me personally , i'm waiting every Monday restart with impatience :) 

• Like 1

Fair point I guess each to there own :) Me personally It drives me nuts to setup shops, would prefer it to be there until its sold. Having shops for longer gives new shops the chance to under cut the other players to sell there items quicker and you get the economy to have ups and downs. If you have it restart regularly there is no fluctuation in price because there is nothing to compare with, however that is just my opinion. 

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic