L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

About L2 Shrine

Hey guys,

I'd like to start a discussion about What you like and dislike about L2 Shrine. This is not just about the server, it's about all the things around - website, forums, gm staff activity, gm staff itself. I'd like to see where and what we can improve, what you would like to see done, and so on :).

I do like how quickly you guys address bug reports and forum posts even though you probably have jobs IRL. I appreciate you and Emca providing us players a excellent server to play on. You post of the bots just cements the server is moving in the right direction. Good Job :) 

There used to be a .online command but it looks like it was removed. To be honest the online counter is never accurate anyways as this server has unlimited box's. Not to mention it has a negative impact to show that imo. 

Below is the current available commands.

3-02-2017 2-51-41 AM.png

yea, there was command for online, but server had problems to find new players with it. You know.. "aawww nice server but only 300 online, f**k that" problems. Removing it had positive effect for population here - these players start try and judge after.

I think hiding of the online count helped a lot. Population increased a lot from the start, it's now almost 1 000 online incl. shops and boxes in the evenings. Imho our server attracts people that don't like to jump from server to server on monthly basis.

2 hours ago, TzaR said:

Nobody use /partymatching. (Dislike)

That's probably because most people box what they need / play with friends / clans. Not very often you will find randoms with partymatching. Well atleast that has been my experience in a few servers over time. I normally just solo since I have box of what I need so can't really speak on behalf of others....This is the biggest flaw with unlimited box's. Why share drops etc when you can log everything yourself.