L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Is it okay to Mod the client?

Does anyone know how to make the message on the screen come up for the positions? I am using L2Lige.exe to edit the Systemmsg-e.dat. Its working well in terms of highlight the different texts in different RGB colors. 

But the on screen message doesn't work I have spent the past 2 hours trying to make this work. I know it works on some servers and not others. Has anyone managed to get that working here? Normally you can set certain things to show in the positions below but for some reason its not working for me.

shot00006.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As for mod interface i have this:    Its kinda like windows 10 theme Main features : Extended skill bar Border of frames removed/reworked (to move skillbar/target/..., drag&drop

i like epilog client ))

Sure!  Its not mine to begin with, i got it from a random russian site. Google translate ftw ! The zip includes  two folders. Get the files from the folders and put them inside the L2 folders wit

On 22. 9. 2016 at 10:44 AM, HeyItsAco said:

As for mod interface i have this:   

MQZiIl.png

Its kinda like windows 10 theme:D

Main features :
Extended skill bar
Border of frames removed/reworked (to move skillbar/target/..., drag&drop as if the brown border at left exists)
SystemMessageWindow move to the right of skillbar and fully transparent.
Buttons/tab as 'flat design'
Minimal Radar interface

You can still move your lifebar the same way with the other bars (look above)

The problem is that updater deletes this interface when i use it.

Can you share this Aco please? I would like to try it out.

Sure! :) Its not mine to begin with, i got it from a random russian site. Google translate ftw :P!

The zip includes  two folders. Get the files from the folders and put them inside the L2 folders with the same name as the one u got them from and thats all. Dont forget to type the inteface file directory  (sytem/interface.xdat) in updater exceptions.For me at least the updater was deleteting only the inteface file. Btw the mod also changes the loading screen image when u log in the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90hfalbj2p8kehf/[L2Woriking.Ru] SlimInterface.zip?dl=0 

Enjoy.

Edited by HeyItsAco
  • Thanks 1

I found a bug with your launcher. If you have added an exception to the list once you remove it the updater doesn't re-download the file that was in the exception list.

I had my system message in the exception. Now i have removed it from the list but the launcher doesn't download it.