L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Any international clan?

Hello ppl
Is anyone planning to create international clan? I can see post with some magic-russian letters, but I prefer some good, old fashioned latin alphabet :) Im not into czech language also...
So? Anyone? Personally Im hard working guy, so I cant sacrafice myself as a clan leader, but I can offer as much as I can to anyone who is willing to lead all non-czech-non-russian players in this server.
Quick personal info:
27 y o, from Poland
playing L2 since c4 chronicle
been vice leader of 3 clans
play time: working 2whole days, then 2 days of free time - when I can play like 12h a day
Favourite classes: Soulhound, Judicator (with good clan), Phantom Summoner... I dont want to boast, but im kinda good at those classes:)

See u in 8 days :D

Edited by Starva

I am in the same boat as you. I can't be devoted as a clan leader but am looking for international clan. Hopefully we get some people. I think for the start it will be important to secure a good clan hall. After that it can be transferred if there is a good clan that comes.

I'm from Brasil and i can speak english, it would be good internacional clan for me, after all i do not speak a single word in russian/vlad. 

Oh, and i'm intending play with a SwS, and some support caracthers too. :D

Edited by ulrich