L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Advertisingm or something

Hey guys so I love the server, it's perfect in every way.
But we need more players here :)

We have to help all with advertising, voting, spamming forums etc. Now is the time to get people in to playing. When spring/summer arrive it's even harder.

Come on and help! :P

I know the premium stuff with vote etc but...tbh who checks hopzone for L2 servers theese days? I'd say PMfun is one of the only spots, and perhaps some other sites?

And to everyone else, talk with your former L2 buddies/clans etc. Maybe you still have connections? :)

i check the hopzone /topzone only when i m looking for servers....... other people check max cheaters + pmfun , but ye , most of the community is friends of friends who try servers that their friends recommend , they dont like it , and after 1 week they leave

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2016. 12. 20. at 7:05 AM, Dreamoz said:

I know the premium stuff with vote etc but...tbh who checks hopzone for L2 servers theese days? I'd say PMfun is one of the only spots, and perhaps some other sites?

And to everyone else, talk with your former L2 buddies/clans etc. Maybe you still have connections? :)

I got here from hopzone, that was the rage years ago, so after pmfun, that was my go to site :)

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic