L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

About updates

Hi,

2- How do you plan on updating it ? Whats your plan here ?

The plan is to add new hunting zones, instances and so on over time until we have full Gracia Epilogue (it's not gonna be one large update, we will do smaller steps instead).
Same will apply for Freya update.
Are you sure thats a good idea ? You can do this on a x20 + server .. on x4 , with each update a lot changes . Id hate to bust my ass to do something for 4 days  and after 1 update you do it for 3 hours..Personaly I consider as a misstake to waste time updating chronicles on LIVE server, even sounds weird , pick one - stick with it and focus on entertaining players, and improving server ;)
I wouldn't be so scared, when we will start with updates, most of the players should have decent equip at that time. Meaning, we will start updates six months after live start, or maybe even little later. And its gonna be really small updates, adding new hunting zone, adding 7S quests, etc. Main reason we decided to do those updates is that players might get bored after a while and new hunting zones/quests/instance zones might entertain them.

By the way, don't worry, we will keep improving the server and we will be fixing bugs as well. We also want to implement some automatic events and few other things.

I still think it would be better to add events than to change the server chronicle. The game goes through a lot in these chronicles and every zone adds enough content to make previous hunting zones and quests useless. For the sake of the server I hope there are more people than the ones that enter at the start and have decent equipment. There will be those in the middle of varka/ketra quest or hellbound level .. You will have to explain to them why did they even start these quests..IMO rates are not high enough for even smooth chronicle transition..but you know best.