L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Queen Ant

So in my opinion Queen ant its like vegetable so you must check it and rework it to be like official :)

1. so first Queen Ant Larva (Level 38) is in social agro with Queen Ant (Level 40) so when you start hit Queen Ant Larva (Level 38) and Royal Guard Ant (Level 39) and Qeen Ant  agro on person that attack Queen Ant Larva (agro dont work)

2. so secound Royal Guard Ant (Level 39) is in social agro with Queen Ant (Level 40) so when you start hit Royal Guard Ant (Level 39) queen ant and royals should agroo on PERSON that attack (dont work)

Shot00007.jpg

attack queen ant larva = queen ant , royal guard should attack person attacking larva (nurses are healing  larva if is attack its ok)

attack royal guard ant = queen ant social agro with royals and attack person that attack royals

its clear?

How it should work:

you start attacking larva - nurses go and heal larva, but royal guards will not attack person that attacks larva, that's how it always worked. Can anyone else confirm?

the other case i have to check

queen ant and his guards is with social agro with larva

and you wanna confirm some info by someone "expert"  from forum i got also no proof for that but i play long time and know mostly how it should work, and people that wanna queen ant like now always say

yea its works like now

Edited by Balm0r

@Balm0r

this is directly from AI that is controlling nurses:

if( private.npc_class_id == @queen_ant_larva )
    {
      if( private.hp < private.max_hp )
      {
        myself::AddUseSkillDesire( private, @s_heal_queen_ant1, @ST_HEAL,
                                   @AMT_MOVE_TO_TARGET, 100 );
        myself::AddUseSkillDesire( private, @s_heal_queen_ant2, @ST_HEAL,
                                   @AMT_MOVE_TO_TARGET, 100 );
      }
    }

It means, that if larva hp is lower than larva max hp, nurses will go and heal larva.

However, there is no such case for queen ant guards, not even in freya AI.

And actually same applies for queen ant, there is no AI that should tell queen ant to attack if larva is attacked, it's not even in freya ai.

24 minutes ago, Balm0r said:

and you wanna confirm some info by someone "expert"  from forum i got also no proof for that but i play long time and know mostly how it should work, and people that wanna queen ant like now always say

I trust you that you have seen this behavior somewhere, but gf ai and even freya ai do not have this behavior implemented.

1 hour ago, Balm0r said:

If, by that, you mean me, which I do believe so, then you are completely wrong. I am nowhere near to be some "expert". All I did is just confirmation of Jorn theory of how should Ant Queen work and how it works here. These two match. If its wrong, they I am all for an update of the behavior. We will adapt to the new settings. No problem. 

• Emca locked this topic