L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

TW now, really? 

Territory wars will occur one day before the castle sieges and will have the same 2 week cycle. To accommodate this, the castle siege schedule will be modified. All territory wars will occur on Saturday from 20:00 - 22:00 CST. All castle sieges are being moved to Sundays from 16:00 - 18:00 and from 20:00 - 22:00 CST.

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_01.html

The date was generated by the server - this is indeed how it should work, unless koreans changed it after private test server that was leaked.

We'll maybe update this in future, but it seems fine now for this kind of server - there's some fun every week.

If anybody feels really offended by this setting, please let us know

who have castle? y, its good, but other dont know about new 

9 minutes ago, dziewial said:

setup like now

L2OFF BASED

No Java! Our server is based on L2OFF platform giving us great stability and retail settings. We are using our own extender for enhancing the gameplay with features like offline shop, option to turn off or on experience gain and a lot of security fixes. And we are giving our extender sources to public!

blablabla.....

1 hour ago, klever said:

L2OFF BASED

Yes. And l2server.exe decided to make it this way. Should I complain?

1 hour ago, klever said:

y, we dont reg for tw, because "offlike" 

So you don't like this setting or the problem was just once (and sorry, now unsolvable, because we don't want do rollback, cause it would do more harm than good)?

5 minutes ago, Graddy said:

check map for territory info omg

Don't be rude, he has good point, but too late. We can change it in the future, but I feel the problem is just somebody didn't know - yeah, they may have checked it at Mercenary Manager, but they didn't. Can't tell whose fault is it, I'd rather call it misunderstanding. Or maybe my fault :(

Sorry guys, please tell me what you think we should do with it now. I think we should let it be