L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

doomcryer quest and bison bug

Hey, i need fast answer, i was doing quest for doomcryer and on step :  Go to the tirth Tablet Of Vision flag.gif. After you talk with the table, Sharuhi Mouth Mudaha will slawn. Kill him and talk again with the tablet. 

i killed mob and dont get quest item and when i tried summon mob again i got info from screen and can't do nothing

Need fast help with that because i dont want make again this quest and HS. 

2nd bug is bison totem, when i use bison and i'm below 60% hp bison give me 30% p.atack and 100crt rate (retal 10%p.atak 100 crt rate) when i'm below 30% hp bison give me around 50% p.atak and 300 crt rate (retail 30% p.atack 300 crt rate). I checked this with ogre totem with bison below 60% i have the same p.atack as ogre ( ogre totem 30% p.atak) and below 30% hp i have more p.atack than on ogre so it's bugged.

14877739_331944037163358_803520646_n.png

We've also checked the bison totem and it works fine, there's just error in skill description in client:

User is possessed by a Bison's soul, increasing accuracy for 1 minute when using a hand-to-hand weapon and increasing P. Atk. by 10% and the probability of critical attack by 100  when HP is below 60%. If HP is below 30%, P. Atk. is increased by 30% and critical attack rate is increased by 300. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon.

It should read correctly:

User is possessed by a Bison's soul, increasing accuracy for 1 minute when using a hand-to-hand weapon and increasing P. Atk. by 30% and the probability of critical attack by 100  when HP is below 60%. If HP is below 30%, P. Atk. is increased by additional 10% and critical attack rate is increased by additional 300. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon.

It's 30 % P. Atk. when under 60 % HP and 40 % P. Atk. when under 30 % (30 % P. Atk. + 10 % P. Atk.)

• Emca locked this topic