L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

TALLUM HELMET RECIPE

i will put this here cause it might be considered noobish spam.

my group is trying for a tallum helmet recipe for 3 days now. if i m not wrong the only 2 ways to do it in gf is alphen buffalo spoil , and toi quest.

we have something like 8 hours in TOI 9 for the q(which have x4 q items) , and 6 hours  2-3 people spoiling in beast farm. (we are not doing something wrong in beast farm , i know how to feed the mobs , did it infinite times in the past etc etc).

the amount of Blueprints sets we got from TOI Q is 2. and both times the reward was 1-2 FABRICS (i know it is part of the quest and that we were unlucky) ( i also remember some floor blueprints are hard to get). 

in beast farm we have killed at about 140-150 buffalos that drop the REC tall helm , and nearly the same buffalos that give the DC helmet ( did the math out of the other things we spoiled from this mob , for example we have 120 doom helm patterns that the mob drops with 80% chance). so we killed 300 mobs for dc /tall helm rec  (both of the mobs something like 1.7-2% spoil rate . according to maths we should have 6 recs , if we were lucky even more , if we were unlucky 1-2 ? 0 is not acceptable , and dont tell me i complain like a noob plz. (btw i need something like 3 recs for reg+ x2 craft to have chances for 1 helmet , have that in mind)

my group also has killed 5-6 raids when we were in 60-65 lvl range that drop dc/tall helmet and guess what? nothing ( ok unlucky here and we missed some chances by seeing raids green)

i just want u to check if it isnt bugged or something , and if someone has made a tallum helmet rec from beast farm , just plz confirm it here ( in this server)

it is like we have given 3 peoples 12 hours for nothing , for 1 tallum helm REC , not even helmet and we dont do progress. ok this is low rate but it is faked up.i just hope we go to the dynasty part where everything is easy and simple no rng included (LOL).

p.s  we drop dc helmet full on some random 1 hour xp cata for getting the w.c's chants (the irony) 

p.s2  TRADE DC HELMET FOR TALLUM HELMET