L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

this is who you are

its very nice how these 2 players can command a full party, isnt it? and that simultaniously. wish i could play like that, in normal playing terms.

your arent telling wich chars have the different IP's, you arent telling in public. but we talked bout in in private chat.

you are ignoring everything, denying everything. yes, i do know who the owners are. camar and lusi are 1ip.
the buffers are 1 ip, 
camar and lusi are 1 person, clanleader of SeeD. these 2 toons act in the same moment, non stop.
all the buffers are acting trough eachother. sont tell me bout macro's cuz macro's do work differently, act and show differently.

you gm, have been away from the real L2 for far too long. you may have dev skills, but you cannot see the packets of adrineline, as i told you.

hell, even my Logitech mouse can bot on your server......

you were not able to catch this bot party, cuz you didnt understand a thing of it.
yuou went to them and pm'ed them. wow, 50% afk botters who hurry back to the pc to answer the pm

there are so many ways to catch proof of the botting part, and you didnt try any of them.

you even told me for 20 min long you would not check the video today.

that is your effort in this, your knowledge, and so, your ignorance

ps. dont you forget bout the player 'morgana

controlled by them. on 1 of these 2 IP's
yes, you can check it in your DB, but you wont cuz youre afraid to find out and to go to bed thinking this player was right.

pff, ppl can see the vids for themselfs, and can think for themselfs....;)

So are we mini in game celebritys now?

2m47f9v.jpg

t4zt6f.jpg

For some of us this has passed the line of being funny, I consider that harassment once you get an admin answer and then continuing using the offline shop feature in game in multiple towns and multiple shops. You have never heard of in game macro, follow etc but have heard of a bots kiting, charging/sitting randomly, moving like normal player exping?? Think you have autism bro, or else some strong vendettea/jealousy cause you were the old clan leader

you cannot see the packets of adrineline

Lol, seems your really know nothing about it. Adrenaline uses game client to send packets so they're IDENTICAL to packets sent by client without any bot.

Stop with this bullshit.

• Emca locked this topic

Okay, i will post my last answer here and lock the thread. Player that started this harassment will be punished.

Camar and Lusi, both in the video, we're playing from different IPs (different countries). We (me and Emca) checked them multiple times when we got report. Char morgana is shared between multiple people of the clan.

We checked chars, macros, i was standing there for at least 30 minutes and watching if there is some pattern, in the behavior of the chars, and guess what, nothing.

Locking this thread.