L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Unfriendly Towards Non-EU Players

okay so im playing from us west coast and i literally have like 190 ping which makes it REALLY hard to play.. im sure people from the north/south america share the same problem ;_;

aside from that i randomly get kicked off the server every now and then too LOL

what to do

Edited by HoneyLemonade

We're probably going to make some proxy for US people, but the problem is ping between these countries is always 80ms+ so we need something that will have really low latency between you and the proxy.

I'm still searching for a company that can rent us some very light VPS (we don't need much resources on it) and that has good connectivity across US.

3 hours ago, HoneyLemonade said:

okay so im playing from us west coast and i literally have like 190 ping which makes it REALLY hard to play.. im sure people from the north/south america share the same problem ;_;

aside from that i randomly get kicked off the server every now and then too LOL

what to do

you ask from your ISP?

they can help in 90%

190 from West coast to center of Europe is not bad, last time I was using proxy to connect to east coast from west Europe (Ireland) best I was able to get with WTFfast was like 150. That was like Washington DC location to Ireland just across the ocean.

If the server location is in Central Europe and you being West USA in particular in this scenario its almost like on other side of the planet. If you can somehow get this to 150 or under I would be impressed lol.

This is just my vague estimation here been working in networking myself. Nevertheless it could be possible (perhaps) but wouldn't count on anything lower then that.

Edited by Godspeed23