L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Few questions

Hello, Ive become intrested in your server, but I need more info:
-what is your multibox policy?
-will you target for international players, or mainly czech players?
-what is quest item drop rate?
-any custom things like subclass/nobless raid bosses quick-spawns?

Question for players on forum: Will any of u guys, create some international clan? Ive played few good server, which Ive dropped becouse I had nobody to talk in english :(

Hope to see u in game
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an international player myself i feel confindent about the international community that will come here.The server i think will emphasize to get international players too.In website there are announcements in english and i also see already english corner in the forum. I personaly communicated with some server's stuff and other players  during this beta opening and all repsonded perfectly and in english. :D
I dont think its gonna be like a russian server with even shops being with russian titles.  :)

VOTE FOR SERVER EVERYONE. :D
Hi,

thanks for your interest.

- multibox is unlimited (we were thinking that we would limit that, but there is no guaranty that player won't use virtual machine, second pc, etc to bypass the limit, so we decided not to do it)
- we're actually mainly targeting international community, although we would like to see big czech community as well :)
- quest rate is 3x
- no, definitely not, we want to have these kind of settings retail (plus it's possible to do nobless and subclass via Territory wars)

If you have any more questions, please shoot :)

Regards.

As an international player myself i feel confindent about the international community that will come here.The server i think will emphasize to get international players too.In website there are announcements in english and i also see already english corner in the forum. I personaly communicated with some server's stuff and other players  during this beta opening and all repsonded perfectly and in english. :D
I dont think its gonna be like a russian server with even shops being with russian titles.  :)

VOTE FOR SERVER EVERYONE. :D

We're open for discussions in both czech and english .. we can also talk over skype if any of you have some interesting ideas on what to do or improve on our server. We're also planning to do more propagation, and we would also like to hear some great ideas about that topic :).

Regards.
Hi,

i don't know if i understand correctly, but .. quest adena rate is 3x and quest xp/sp is 4x.

These rates apply for open beta and should be the same on live start (however we can slightly change them - depends on community):
EXP/SP rate   4x
Adena rate   3x
Drop/spoil rate   2.5x
RB drop rate   2x
Quest EXP/SP rate   4x
Quest adena rate   3x

I hope this answers your question.

Hi,

i don't know if i understand correctly, but .. quest adena rate is 3x and quest xp/sp is 4x.

These rates apply for open beta and should be the same on live start (however we can slightly change them - depends on community):
EXP/SP rate   4x
Adena rate   3x
Drop/spoil rate   2.5x
RB drop rate   2x
Quest EXP/SP rate   4x
Quest adena rate   3x

I hope this answers your question.

hmmm.... ok , thx.
I thought that an item quest rate is 3x (like ally with ketra, or 700 mobs for 3 class). Now i understand that drop quest item is 1x
hi, there are a couple of suggestions:
Territory War - If flag is taken into peace zone, it will be returned to where it was last picked up after 15 seconds
Tiat (seed of destruction) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27
Hall of suffering (seed of infinity) - Max level to enter increased from 82 to 85 for attack & defence mode
Hall of erosion (seed of infinity) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27, Minimum level to enter decreased from 80 to 75 for attack & defence mode
Heart Of infinity (seed of infinity Ekimus) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27 for defence & attack mode, Level requirement for defence mode decreased to 75 lvl

and some quests:
The Zero Hour - drop quest item x2
Finest Ingredients part 1- drop quest item x2
3rd class transfer quests(700) - amount 1-3
Alliance with Varka/Ketra - count 1-3
Get a Pet - drop quest item x2
Exploration of Giant's Cave 1 & 2 - 3x chance
In Search of fragments of dimension -  chance 2x
Supplier of Reagents - chance 2x
cursed weapon - after 1 month from start

hi, there are a couple of suggestions:
Territory War - If flag is taken into peace zone, it will be returned to where it was last picked up after 15 seconds
Tiat (seed of destruction) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27
Hall of suffering (seed of infinity) - Max level to enter increased from 82 to 85 for attack & defence mode
Hall of erosion (seed of infinity) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27, Minimum level to enter decreased from 80 to 75 for attack & defence mode
Heart Of infinity (seed of infinity Ekimus) - Minimum amount of people for entering lowered from 36 to 27 for defence & attack mode, Level requirement for defence mode decreased to 75 lvl

and some quests:
The Zero Hour - drop quest item x2
Finest Ingredients part 1- drop quest item x2
3rd class transfer quests(700) - amount 1-3
Alliance with Varka/Ketra - count 1-3
Get a Pet - drop quest item x2

cursed weapon - after 1 month from start

Hi,

thanks a lot for suggestions.
I get back to you once we discuss this in our admin team.

What about HB quest for dynasty recipes?.(Hearts/Stings). And also tomes drops.

Stings and mark of betrayal - those will stay (drop rate 2.5x)
Ancient tomes - these will either stay the same (drop rate 2.5x) or we will decrease the drop a little bit .. it now drops between 1-15 books from mobs on HB Green, which is quite a lot ..
Exactly, no autoloot.
However, there are few changes against retail Gracia Final:
  • Server works with newer Gracia Epilogue client
  • Possibility to turn off experience gain (.expon/.expoff)
  • Possibility to see how many players are online (.online) and current server time (.time)
  • Offline trade (.offline)
  • Command channel members don't take area damage/debuffs from other members
  • Disabled /trade on olympiad
  • Skill enchant directly from skill window (retail Gracia Epilogue)
  • Skill enchant consumes Adena and SP (retail Gracia Epilogue)
  • Slightly adjusted vitality levels (retail Gracia Epilogue)
  • Unified heavy/light/robe/kamael cloaks (retail Gracia Epilogue)

We made these changes to make it easier to upgrade to Gracia Epilogue completely later.