L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Vote: Real Money Trade

Real Money Trade  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Forbid and punish real money trade?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

There's slight difference - all those features would make big change to the game - for everyone.

Adding one (absolutely unenforcable) rule wouldn't be anything more than just a proclamation "Don't be stupid advertising real money trade here". Because that's all we can do with it.

If you think that thats what this is all about - I disagree. If that poll goes in forbidding direction you will be expected to do waaay more than that. Tons of manpower and resourses will have to go towards this issue, complains will come,reports,investigations..time that could be spent on much more productive activities. Bots ruin server ,I agree on that..people helping others - no. So what if they get something in return,I cant pay my neighbor  to farm for me ? Look at it this way,even people selling stuff are doing what you expect everyone to do - play the game.

TBH, even if we add rule about "no trade for real-world assets including beer, sex etc" (why to differentiate between commodities), we'll only go after those who will advertise it ingame/on forum. Anything else is inconslusive from the nature of the things so I won't waste any time (except replying 'inconclusive' and closing the report) with it. In this case it must be "In dubio pro reo".

My proposal of solution:

Let's change this rule:

"Spamming/flooding public chat channels is forbidden."

to this:

"Spamming/flooding public chat channels and forum is forbidden. Any real money trade offers or requests are considered spam as well."