L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

2nd class quest guide ?

hello , since the server doesnt have 2nd class for adena i d like you to share any suggestions on how do we do the second class .

i know about the giran blacksmith quest + adena side quests to and from cruma but u need 3m for this and i took by the side quests something like max 1m......

since i  m gonna lvl up many support chars 5-6 + it would be extremely painful to do the 3 quests on every single one of them... does anybody has any idea on how to proceed? 

the options i see is :

1.let all the supports 30 lvl and xp until 50-60 when i ll be having enough adena for x5-6 quests + gear up for all

2.do the retail x3 quests on every single one

3. craft ss and sell to make money ( wont work cause of the population of the server)

4. ?? do i miss anything ? any tip for adena ? did i make any mistake on adena quests , should i  normally be having 3m until now , or everyone has the same problem ?

Server does have 2nd class for adena, its just same as on retail. Look up quest Good works reward (http://thewanderers.clan.su/publ/2nd_class_transfer/good_works_reward/4-1-0-5) . Cost is 3kk, if you make some mark (the easy ones), you get adena back. 1kk for each mark.  Do temple executer chain quest and Relics exploratin chain quest. That would net you almost 2 kk adena. Exp with your highest DPS to get some good adena to support your other classes.

• 2 weeks later...